Groups

How long is acceptable to be on hold ?

Currently at 32mins with Aviva.. (which has given me 4 renditions of U2's Beautiful day..)

15 Comments

Wow! I bet it's not a sales line.

please dont take it out on the advisor that you get through to ...well thats if you get through to someone.

Original Poster

akme;7985855

please dont take it out on the advisor that you get through to ...well … please dont take it out on the advisor that you get through to ...well thats if you get through to someone.

Completely agree.

Original Poster

Plum;7985849

Yup .. how d'you guess?! :whistling:

Plum;7985849

Would have been funnier if you had of said "2 minutes .someones knocking at the door"

Then not reposted. However some people wouldn't get it or would have a problem with it.

dontasciime;7985939

Would have been funnier if you had of said "2 minutes .someones knocking … Would have been funnier if you had of said "2 minutes .someones knocking at the door"Then not reposted. However some people wouldn't get it.

I am not going to try and compete with you. I am beginning to think you are related to your avatar. :-D

Plum;7985958

I am not going to try and compete with you. I am beginning to think you … I am not going to try and compete with you. I am beginning to think you are related to your avatar. :-D

I am my name is Penny Stamp

how long did it take?

Original Poster

mosskeeto;7986117

how long did it take?

49minutes - then told I had been put through to the wrong people - then another 5 mins to get the answer I wanted.
    Glad it's all over; I think I need a little lie down now.

im on hold with Saga/Acromas.. been 22 mins so far..

Was on to RAC car insurance (Aviva/BISL) this morning, 15 minutes or listening to the most obvious playlist ever...

The Cars - Drive
    Roy Orbison - I drove all night
    Cars - Gary Numan

was waiting for Madness :w00t:

geneticmeddler;7986237

49minutes - then told I had been put through to the wrong people - then … 49minutes - then told I had been put through to the wrong people - then another 5 mins to get the answer I wanted.Glad it's all over; I think I need a little lie down now.

Ouch!

You should be given a choice of playlists...

"Press 1 for heavy metal"
    "Press 2 for dance"
    "Press 3 for pop" (Or 'rock' as they call it now LOL!")

etc.

Then be disappointed by the choice, but at least it was YOUR choice

O2 have some horrible hold music too, lol, took me over an hour once to get through. Put it on speaker and just played my DS, lol.

Talktalk have got to be the worst I have ever had to phone. Once I was on hold for 1hour 20 mins before they answered, then when I phoned them last week I was on hold for 1 hour and 25 mins when the automated voice said they were closed and cut me off. The 'music' was the one they use on their advert played over and over.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1213
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90154
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions