How long is it before you hear from 'The Sun holidays'??

19 replies
Found 28th Jan 2009
Tried this for the 1st time and am just wondering when I'm likely to hear x

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
19 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4211535

I haven't even sent my form off yet:oops: Where are you going?

I've said either Norfolk/Gt. Yarmouth or Hastings area:thumbsup:
How 'bout u?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4212361

way up north, probably Haggerston Castle or Berwick, I don't drive so I … way up north, probably Haggerston Castle or Berwick, I don't drive so I have to go local, fingers crossed I get the date I want:)

Yh me too, all the dates I've chosen are half /end of term:roll:

:)i booked on sunday 11th jan online-havent heard anything yet, but they have had the money out me bank account.

Original Poster

princess lela;4227843

:)i booked on sunday 11th jan online-havent heard anything yet, but they … :)i booked on sunday 11th jan online-havent heard anything yet, but they have had the money out me bank account.

Ooo I hadn't thought about checking that thanks. Althought I don't think I sent mine off till about the 20th:)

starsparkle2311;4212361

way up north, probably Haggerston Castle or Berwick, I don't drive so I … way up north, probably Haggerston Castle or Berwick, I don't drive so I have to go local, fingers crossed I get the date I want:)

what dates have you applied for

I have a holiday booked for the 20th april for 4 nights confirmed at haggerston castle but might need to got the week before easter

You don't normally hear until end of feb beginning of March. Good Luck

Original Poster

Joze;4270885

You don't normally hear until end of feb beginning of March. Good Luck

Aww ages yt then, thanks hun;-)

Ive had my booking confirmation through this morning so hopefully you shouldnt be waiting too long now x

Original Poster

minime;4301698

Ive had my booking confirmation through this morning so hopefully you … Ive had my booking confirmation through this morning so hopefully you shouldnt be waiting too long now x

Woo hoo - can't wait now :-D When/Where u going?

Were going to Haven in North Wales may bank holiday midweek, (it was my 5th choice in the dates though!) but hey ho, on my booking i have to pay an extra £40 quid or so for entertainment passes, power supply and bed linen (may cancel bed linen and take our own though not sure yet) x
Where have you requested?

Got mine also, so hopefully yours will be on the way.

Original Poster

minime;4302353

Were going to Haven in North Wales may bank holiday midweek, (it was my … Were going to Haven in North Wales may bank holiday midweek, (it was my 5th choice in the dates though!) but hey ho, on my booking i have to pay an extra £40 quid or so for entertainment passes, power supply and bed linen (may cancel bed linen and take our own though not sure yet) xWhere have you requested?

Joze;4321330

Got mine also, so hopefully yours will be on the way.

Got mine yesterday too, woo hoo:-D Am going to Caister , Friday 29th May - was my 5th date choice too but have since thought it's a good idea as it's my 30th on the Wednesday after. They I got an extra £50 charge too am wondering the same - kids would probably prefer sleeping in there sleeping bags anwyway.

Hope u both have a fab hol:thumbsup:

i posted my booking forms in january 2009 still not had any confirmation from them..... slighty annoyed i have used sun holidays for the last three years i am very disapointed in them this year.. surley its not all to do with the CREDIT CRUNCH :x

Original Poster

ywoollams;4384147

i posted my booking forms in january 2009 still not had any confirmation … i posted my booking forms in january 2009 still not had any confirmation from them..... slighty annoyed i have used sun holidays for the last three years i am very disapointed in them this year.. surley its not all to do with the CREDIT CRUNCH :x

I'm sure it will be with you soon hun, pobably just trying to catchup:thumbsup:

I've got my confirmation last week - 1st choice destination and dates!!! 1st yr of doing the offer, just hope the weather will be good - lol!!!!

i hope so, i've got three kids wanting to know when we are going!!!!!!

hannah19790;4387254

I'm sure it will be with you soon hun, pobably just trying to … I'm sure it will be with you soon hun, pobably just trying to catchup:thumbsup:

i hope so my kids are getting anxious wantng to know if we are going!!!:whistling:

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM THE SUN THIS YEAR I REALLY NEED TO HEAR SOON SO I CAN BOOK THE TIME OFF WORK SOMEONE HELP PLEASE :-)

Original Poster

M_SUTTON

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM THE SUN THIS YEAR I REALLY NEED TO HEAR SOON SO I … HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM THE SUN THIS YEAR I REALLY NEED TO HEAR SOON SO I CAN BOOK THE TIME OFF WORK SOMEONE HELP PLEASE :-)

That's why I tend to use the Daily Mail now, so I can do it immediately online x

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
  2. word association Game74244904
  3. Add one, leave one game54415428
  4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176

See more discussions