How long is moderation for a deal usually?

Posted 14th Dec 2019
Posted a deal this morning that I spotted on Amazon but not passed through moderation yet. How long does it usually take and do you receive a notification if it doesn't pass?

Thanks all
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I delete mine if that happens. Remember, it's you doing them a favour, not the other way round
Erudite14/12/2019 09:43

I delete mine if that happens. Remember, it's you doing them a favour, …I delete mine if that happens. Remember, it's you doing them a favour, not the other way round

It's seems to have come through now but couldn't find it on the app and didn't want to start spamming
I posted an Amazon one well over 30 minutes ago with no sign of anything changing
maxrhawkins14/12/2019 10:07

I posted an Amazon one well over 30 minutes ago with no sign of anything …I posted an Amazon one well over 30 minutes ago with no sign of anything changing

It took about that amount of time for mine to come through, to be fair mine was posted earlier in the morning and they also tidied it up for me
More than 2 hours this morning , after sending a message they replied that lack of personal on nights created backlog , after another message they promptly found mine and put it up
mikeportsmouth14/12/2019 11:33

More than 2 hours this morning , after sending a message they replied that …More than 2 hours this morning , after sending a message they replied that lack of personal on nights created backlog , after another message they promptly found mine and put it up

I suspected it may just be the time of day but hadn't posted for a while
Mackerel8014/12/2019 11:34

I suspected it may just be the time of day but hadn't posted for a while

yeh , they`re usually much quicker
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions