Groups

How long is o2 refresh refurb phone warranty?

Bought a Note 3 o2 refresh refurbished deal on here 1 year 7 months ago. It was basically brand new with all the factory plastic film on the phone still needed peeling off the sides and screen.

The charging port is acting up (charges fine with usb 3.0 cable but not with micro usb). I didn't receive an order confirmation email back then when I bought it (I have an o2 chat transcript back then asking for it but it never materialised). Any ideas on how to proceed? Has anyone sent a phone off to a Service Centre before and needed to provide a purchase invoice?

Technically it should still be under a 2 year Samsung warranty as it was basically new.

4 Comments

I have sent my LG G4 off twice for repair first time 6 months in and 2nd time 18 months in. I'm assuming it lasts the period of the contract.

Normally the first 12 months is with the network. After that Samsung give a limited 24 month warranty as you said. So at this point you'd need to contact Samsung and they'll book it in for a repair.

12 months with o2 my same iphone 6 plus screen became unusable after 11 months told to take to apple who replaced it currently insured with money saving expert recommendation for 69.95 wordwide breakdown repair and loss can do this if your phone is less that 6 months old
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866383
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828

See more discussions