How long should I put a bottle of vodka in the freezer for?

Found 26th May 2012
as title?

I want it super cold to mix with monster

Will the glass start to crack? I don't want it to freeze just be super cold.

Thanks
Community Updates
26 Comments
Original Poster Banned
Ok, I'm super thick. Of course it won't freeze
Original Poster Banned
DUH STUPID ****
Banned
I keep mine in for months at a time.
I would say make sure the monster is nice and chilled as there is going to be more of that ratio wise ..

I hope ,,oO
Banned
30 - 45 mins will do it shergster....
if you can get Stolichnaya vodka its the best frozen vodka i have found
Original Poster Banned
thanks, Just put it in now will wait until 10

shop

around 35% vodka the rest monster

monster has been in the fridge all day so it should be nice and cold
Edited by moderator: "May 26, 2012 21:01" 26th May 2012
Original Poster Banned
CHURCHILL i know you are reading this and i miss you bro
Original Poster Banned
deb8z

This reminds me of when I left one in there,no idea how long for I forgot … This reminds me of when I left one in there,no idea how long for I forgot about it and it kinda exploded,it was all over the freezer like a slush puppy X)

Banned
deb8z

This reminds me of when I left one in there,no idea how long for I forgot … This reminds me of when I left one in there,no idea how long for I forgot about it and it kinda exploded,it was all over the freezer like a slush puppy X)

Was it fake vodka? I've put every single of bottle of vodka in the freezer as I take it out the shopping bag and leave it there for as long as it lasts.
sherg

thanks, Just put it in now will wait until 10shop around 35% vodka the … thanks, Just put it in now will wait until 10shop around 35% vodka the rest monster :)monster has been in the fridge all day so it should be nice and cold

So someone is not gonna be on here tomorrow and nursing a bad head X) Whatever your up to have a good one and stay safe matey , right off to open a bottle of vino Mmmm
Just out of interest, does vodka go 'off'? I've had an open bottle for about two and a half years, would it be safe to drink?
deb8z

Pepsi,not Vodka X)

haha, remember when I was round a mates house a few years ago. Someone put a bottle of coca cola in the freezer........ they needed to redecorate the kitchen after he opened it X)
Banned
so jealous, could just drink a couple of those :-(
Banned
deb8z

Pepsi,not Vodka X)

Phew. Thought you'd been buying moonshine.
Original Poster Banned
only got 2 cans of monster though so might need to just drink it straight if I run out
Banned
baddev88

Just out of interest, does vodka go 'off'? I've had an open bottle for … Just out of interest, does vodka go 'off'? I've had an open bottle for about two and a half years, would it be safe to drink?

I am interested in this. I have an 18 month old bottle of homemade toffee vodka that I'm wary of every drinking.
Original Poster Banned
Anyone ever made skittle vodka?

Looks really nice might try it sometime
Banned
well iam giving my magners 40 min in the freezer...but they are topped up with some ice in the glass and iam gonna have a good go at drinking the 12 of them
Banned
RFC

well iam giving my magners 40 min in the freezer...but they are topped up … well iam giving my magners 40 min in the freezer...but they are topped up with some ice in the glass and iam gonna have a good go at drinking the 12 of them

I'd check them before the 30 min mark to be sure.
Banned
Stop liking my comments DLSherg.
Banned
jeeze at one time people used to share, this site has seriously gone down the pan
RFC

well iam giving my magners 40 min in the freezer...but they are topped up … well iam giving my magners 40 min in the freezer...but they are topped up with some ice in the glass and iam gonna have a good go at drinking the 12 of them

Magners huh, ain't it timmy
Original Poster Banned
sassie

jeeze at one time people used to share, this site has seriously gone down … jeeze at one time people used to share, this site has seriously gone down the pan

sure, pm me your address
Banned
v5535

Magners huh, ain't it timmy

get a life...
sherg

Anyone ever made skittle vodka?Looks really nice might try it sometime

Yep, I remember it being good but I was rather drunk at the time lol
A tip: filter it before drinking as otherwise it has a bit of a gungy texture & is not as nice.

Oh, and vodka jelly is good.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants