Groups

How long to claim lucky dip in lotto

Being a bit stupid, just found out about this 2 number win and wondered if anybody can tell me how long you have to claim after winning. Any answers would be appreciated

6 Comments

Isn't it the normal 180 days?

Original Poster

Dyslexic_Dog

Isn't it the normal 180 days?

That's what I thought but the lotto site suggests for the 'next draw' can't imagine you need to check your ticket immediately. I'll just take them in to my local and see what happens. Thanks for the reply

fuzzydunlop

That's what I thought but the lotto site suggests for the 'next draw' … That's what I thought but the lotto site suggests for the 'next draw' can't imagine you need to check your ticket immediately. I'll just take them in to my local and see what happens. Thanks for the reply

​I think they just mean the next draw you enter is free, I know I've had some before and not claimed the free lucky dip ticket until at least three to four weeks later.

Original Poster

Dyslexic_Dog

​I think they just mean the next draw you enter is free, I know I've had s … ​I think they just mean the next draw you enter is free, I know I've had some before and not claimed the free lucky dip ticket until at least three to four weeks later.

Yeah just me being a bit daft thanks again mate

I'm sure it isn't the next draw as I've claimed mine 2 weeks later and even then had a choice of Weds or Sat draws

Original Poster

Agent004

I'm sure it isn't the next draw as I've claimed mine 2 weeks later and … I'm sure it isn't the next draw as I've claimed mine 2 weeks later and even then had a choice of Weds or Sat draws

Thanks for your answer mate it makes sense really
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…44
      2. Which Pond Pump46
      3. Music download33
      4. Advertised on Gumtree55

See more discussions