Groups

how mad is he!

i cant believe he put all those people at risk.

27 Comments

selfish thoughtless self obsessed ... seems to be a common thing lately x

Don't really think he was thinking straight after two bottles of whiskey.

Banned

whats he doin with a rolls when hes unemployed and had to save up for a bed .........without a matteress

A man has been jailed for 16 months for crashing his Rolls-Royce into a Tesco shop's window because he had a grudge against the company. Skip related content
    Related photos / videos
    Man jailed for driving car through Tesco window

Robert Caton, 50, drank two bottles of whisky before driving his car into the window at the store in Andover, Hampshire, in May 2009.

Winchester Crown Court heard that Caton had asked a security guard how long it would take to evacuate the building, shortly before he got behind the wheel and made two attempts to crash into the store, as terrified shoppers fled.

Six women suffered cuts, bruising and shock and one woman, who was 20 weeks' pregnant and had already suffered two miscarriages, needed to go to hospital.

The court heard that Caton, who is unemployed and suffers from depression, was angry with Tesco because he had saved up to buy a bed and cupboard for his three-year-old son, but a mattress he thought would come with it did not arrive.

Caton pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing to dangerous driving and failing to provide a breath specimen.

Strange world when people do such random acts of stupidity.:?

Original Poster

and he has a family to think about and he does something like that dd alone is bad enough but to drive through a busy supermarket yep nowadays nothing surprises me unfortunately.

casparwhite;6392735

whats he doin with a rolls when hes unemployed and had to save up for a … whats he doin with a rolls when hes unemployed and had to save up for a bed .........without a matteress

lmao! too right !

Hiya hun xxx

Just because a mattress was missing, he was driving a Rolls-Royce, surly he had change in his back pocket to get one

OMG....how was the Rolls Royce?
    I mean, if you are going to crash a car throw a window, use a rubbish car like a Vauxhall Corsa

Waste of a nice car.

Original Poster

its going to be a very costly one now! with his court fees and fine!

wulshaz;6392784

its going to be a very costly one now! with his court fees and fine!

way more than the cost of a kiddies mattress :-D:roll:

This is very old news. The Mail had a much better report on this 4 months ago.
    ]http//ww…tml

I can understand his hate for the Chav shop Tesco, but driving car into window taking it a bit far

Banned

lot of old news on the site recently........

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/22/article-1186281-0506F004000005DC-1000_468x286.jpg

naff rolls anyway

and the Rolls Royce was Hardly marked

casparwhite;6392869

lot of old news on the site recently........naff rolls anyway

awful looking car, betcha was well insured :whistling:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6392802

way more than the cost of a kiddies mattress :-D:roll:

:-D bet he is regretting things now when its too late!

leefal;6392893

Yours for under 4 … Yours for under 4 grand.http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200937341745335/sort/priceasc/search-target/usedcars/make/rolls-royce/price-to/4000/radius/1501/postcode/n10gl/page/1?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fresults%2Fusedcars%2Fpostcode%2Fn10gl%2Fradius%2F1501%2Fmake%2Frolls-royce%2Fprice-to%2F4000%2Fsort%2Fpriceasc%2Fpage%2F1&anchor=advert200937341745335&logcode=p#

ugly

wulshaz;6392912

:-D bet he is regretting things now when its too late!

wonder what the childs been sleepin on :w00t:

Rolls Royce 1 - 0 Tesco

Banned

leefal;6392893

Yours for under 4 … Yours for under 4 grand.http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200937341745335/sort/priceasc/search-target/usedcars/make/rolls-royce/price-to/4000/radius/1501/postcode/n10gl/page/1?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fresults%2Fusedcars%2Fpostcode%2Fn10gl%2Fradius%2F1501%2Fmake%2Frolls-royce%2Fprice-to%2F4000%2Fsort%2Fpriceasc%2Fpage%2F1&anchor=advert200937341745335&logcode=p#

completely different model mate but it wouldnt be more than around 10 at most id guess

edit:lol the article says 12

It's not the same? I would never have know if you hadn't have told me.

"The court heard that Caton, who is unemployed and suffers from depression, was angry with Tesco because he had saved up to buy a bed and cupboard for his three-year-old son, but a mattress he thought would come with it did not arrive."

i lol'd very very hard:lol:

DarkKnight;6392925

Rolls Royce 1 - 0 Tesco

:lol::lol:

i LOL'ed hard at that :lol:

A Roller - see - safe bit of British engineering!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1640
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?22
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good22

See more discussions