How manly is your phone - Rate out of 10

84 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2009
As above. I'll post pics of mine after the camera is charged :D.

84 Comments

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/534229/7597868/0/1232607889/Barbie_Dressing_Case_P520_Dual_Sim_Cell_Phone_for_Ladies.jpg

Banned

Um....

I have an iphone so I'm automatically better than everyone else.

Banned

Manly?

Its a flippin phone FFS!

I have an iPhone and so does my wife. I think they're pretty effeminate phones tbh. (But I just tell everyone its hers and mines being repaired!)

nokia n97 gotta be a 10

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1691/nokia623301.jpg

not very probs an average 5

bought it 3 years ago dont no how many times its fallen on the ground, or how many times ive purposely thrown it to show someone lol its built like a rock.

got it thanks to a head up on here actually cost 99 quid woop

Original Poster

vibeone;7416368

Um....I have an iphone so I'm automatically better than everyone else.

Not everyones:whistling:

http://bizanywhere.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/nokia-n86-0.jpg

Original Poster

numptyj;7416378

not very probs an average 5bought it 3 years ago dont no how many times … not very probs an average 5bought it 3 years ago dont no how many times its fallen on the ground, or how many times ive purposely thrown it to show someone lol its built like a rock.got it thanks to a head up on here actually cost 99 quid woop

That is a good solid phone and very loud:)

Banned

11 (mine has the leo rom on it)

http://www.mobilegazette.com/handsets/htc/htc-touch-hd/htc-touch-hd-combo.jpg

Original Poster

gemmar26;7416386

Looks more of a ladies phone

vibeone;7416368

Um....I have an iphone so I'm automatically better than everyone else.

yours VB?

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/893/splashpage1.jpg

(no homo)

Banned

numptyj;7416378

That phone is embarrassing. (Seriously)

numptyj;7416378

not very probs an average 5bought it 3 years ago dont no how many times … not very probs an average 5bought it 3 years ago dont no how many times its fallen on the ground, or how many times ive purposely thrown it to show someone lol its built like a rock.got it thanks to a head up on here actually cost 99 quid woop

8 hours slow :?

-10 Nokia 3310

Original Poster

guv;7416410

Well lets see what you have MR.;-)

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7416435

Well lets see what you have MR.;-)

Ive already stated! (And please type (No Homo) next time you ask me to show you what Ive got!)

JaYy_dOg;7416404

Looks more of a ladies phone

i did want it in pink:)

darren9030;7416425

8 hours slow :?lol its not my pic:p

guv;7416410

WOW

strong h4te guv :santa:

Banned

darren9030;7416425

8 hours slow :?:p

darren is that you? i thought you were like 17? are you the one that loves up Micco? and try talking about basketball with him? or have i got mixed up?

no h8

Original Poster

guv;7416441

Ive already stated! (And please type (No Homo) next time you ask me to … Ive already stated! (And please type (No Homo) next time you ask me to show you what Ive got!)

Oh sorry you must have edited it after a few mins of posting

bykergrove;7416448

darren is that you? i thought you were like 17? are you the one that … darren is that you? i thought you were like 17? are you the one that loves up Micco? and try talking about basketball with him? or have i got mixed up?no h8

No hate taken if you think i'm 17 :-D

That was 25 years ago :w00t:

LG viewty so about 2 lol

SE k550i

bykergrove;7416448

darren is that you? i thought you were like 17? are you the one that … darren is that you? i thought you were like 17? are you the one that loves up Micco? and try talking about basketball with him? or have i got mixed up?no h8

na thats not darren :lol:

Banned

darren9030;7416478

No hate taken if you think i'm 17 :-DThat was 25 years ago :w00t:

lollllll do you talk to micco about basketball though? and try to be his BFF? or is that someone else?

Banned

micoo;7416488

na thats not darren :lol:

hey man who is that other dude then?

sorry darren9030 for thinking it was you (no homo)

http://images.dailymobile.se/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/w995-black-white-01.jpg

My Phone

bykergrove;7416503

hey man who is that other dude then?sorry darren9030 for thinking it was … hey man who is that other dude then?sorry darren9030 for thinking it was you (no homo)

i dont know lol, dunno who your talkin about, noone talks basketball with me :-(

Banned

numptyj;7416446

WOWstrong h4te guv :santa:

I'm trying to give guidance. (No hate intended)

JaYy_dOg;7416459

Oh sorry you must have edited it after a few mins of posting

? If Id have edited it a few minutes after, it'd have said Id edited it!

Banned

numptyj;7416405

yours VB?(no homo)

Get it added to the recommended apps thread!

(no homo)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/htc-hero.jpg
HTC Hero.

Banned

I have a massive hd2. Girls often comment on it's size and need two hands to properly operate it.

vibeone;7416522

Get it added to the recommended apps thread!(no homo)

haha ye

Banned

harlzter;7416524

HTC Hero.

^ bent phone.

[SIZE="1"]Ban happy mods: look at the picture.[/SIZE]

Banned

micoo;7416517

i dont know lol, dunno who your talkin about, noone talks basketball with … i dont know lol, dunno who your talkin about, noone talks basketball with me :-(

yes you do man! there was that kid that made a thread about basketball and you two where in there chattin away! lol i think he had a pic of him on the floor curled up as his avi... and he might have bought a purple car or something... frick this drinking weekend has mashed up my memory!

bykergrove;7416448

bykergrove;7416495

lollllll do you talk to micco about basketball though? and try to be his … lollllll do you talk to micco about basketball though? and try to be his BFF? or is that someone else?

bykergrove;7416503

hey man who is that other dude then?sorry darren9030 for thinking it was … hey man who is that other dude then?sorry darren9030 for thinking it was you (no homo)

the stalk is strong in this one

(no homo)

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7416528

I have a massive hd2. Girls often comment on it's size and need two hands … I have a massive hd2. Girls often comment on it's size and need two hands to properly operate it.

do you really have one? i have a HD and was thinking of getting the HD2 soon.... anything you dont like about the hardware? ie slow? **** battery ect?

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7416528

I have a massive hd2. Girls often comment on it's size and need two hands … I have a massive hd2. Girls often comment on it's size and need two hands to properly operate it.

noooooooooooo :cry:

Banned

numptyj;7416567

the stalk is strong in this one(no homo)

oi i aint stalking!! i was just surprised cause i thought darren was that kid as he said he was 17 and darrens avi aint no 17yo unless theres some strong hormones in his creatine

bykergrove;7416557

yes you do man! there was that kid that made a thread about basketball … yes you do man! there was that kid that made a thread about basketball and you two where in there chattin away! lol i think he had a pic of him on the floor curled up as his avi... and he might have bought a purple car or something... frick this drinking weekend has mashed up my memory!

dean3988 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration913
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    3. word association Game74244871
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826

See more discussions