Groups

How many?

How many got frozen for waiting to get the £2 code once you received the message
    "Congratulations, You won a £2 Argos gift voucher! Unfortunately the codes we were given by our supplier don't seem to be correct. We are currently investigating this issue and will send you your code as soon as possible.We're really sorry for this delay, Team HUKD."
    It's not much but something for the effort....and I'm almost frozen.

16 Comments

What do you mean by "frozen"?

Original Poster

Illusionary

What do you mean by "frozen"?

No option to do.....Since the Game is now over.(Not sure whether a winner or not either).

koolpubba

No option to do.....Since the Game is now over.(Not sure whether a winner … No option to do.....Since the Game is now over.(Not sure whether a winner or not either).

To do what?

Just wait and you'll receive your code in due course, once the issue's been resolved.

it's over? maybe they should turn off the flame deer icon then. I've had it pop up multiple times today (and indeed just a moment ago), but that explains why I've never caught any today.

Can you not win anything else if you win a £2 code? I won a £2 code too but was still hoping for a chance at something a little larger.

apester

Can you not win anything else if you win a £2 code? I won a £2 code too b … Can you not win anything else if you win a £2 code? I won a £2 code too but was still hoping for a chance at something a little larger.

Winning a prize didn't impact your chances of winning another.

bryanhaines399

it's over? maybe they should turn off the flame deer icon then. I've had … it's over? maybe they should turn off the flame deer icon then. I've had it pop up multiple times today (and indeed just a moment ago), but that explains why I've never caught any today.

It finished at 7pm, so was still running earlier in the day.

Been waiting 2 days for my code. :-?

I have been waiting several days for £2 code too. It should come in due course.

£2 from Argos - are you really worried about not receiving that 'big' prize?

Don't know about frozen but I'm still waiting for the working code to be sent through? Just got the message about the codes were wrong. I'll probably give it away as I don't need anything from argos just for the sake of receiving a code.
    Edited by: "westy125" 16th Dec 2016

Illusionary

It finished at 7pm, so was still running earlier in the day.

And I got one pop up at 1.30am this morning.

just had another pop up, but immediately popped back down.

lol now it's over I'm getting them frequently

I.e. just had another

Just got my code. Only valid in store at the till. :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......517
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …917
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562
      4. word survey46

See more discussions