Groups

how many are you logged in today?

just wondering...........and by the way what are you guys doing online...

42 Comments

Banned

Meeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am nosey

bored tbh! killing time while kids play with their new things, they have earphones in - not the best present for a family-fun packed day lol - they are happy though so all good :-) just happy not to be at work yippeeeeeeeeeee Merry Christmas all!!!

popped in to see whats happening

Me. Just checking DLM is here and not cleaning!

DLM

Meeeeeeeeeeeee!I am nosey

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am sad. X)

Waiting for the tv bargain of the year to appear in the sales.

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Me. Just checking DLM is here and not cleaning!

I am here.

Thank god my bf is off work and cleaning phewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Merry Christmas GL

Meeeeeee !

Banned

deek72

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!I am sad. X)

Me tooooooooooooooooo!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo sad

Original Poster

i am also bored and just waiting for the sale to start...........and if i am sure there is "next sale" tomorrow

Been on since 1:30, dunno why?

Can't wait for dinner, then of to see the grandparents a bit later

meeeee looking for top stuff ordered the Toshiba 32" Regza 32SL753 yday

im here, bit bored at the mo, keepin an eye out for any sale bargains and reading some articles online. No kids in our house so its pretty quiet

me, OH was on nights so he is in bed, eldest son got more than a little merry last night so in bed, middle son watching Home alone and youngest son is a little poorly so also in bed :O)

Dinner is prepped, turkey is in the oven, table is set so I am having a well earned cuppa !

Banned

roryk83

im here, bit bored at the mo, keepin an eye out for any sale bargains and … im here, bit bored at the mo, keepin an eye out for any sale bargains and reading some articles online. No kids in our house so its pretty quiet

When are you going back to Brussels?

meeeeeee to cos ..

Don't really celebrate xmas but deciding where to go for dinner ...
    waiting for any any good deals on / delivery codes / voucher codes
    been shopping online
    nothing good on tv yet

Edited by: "gingercatgarfield" 25th Dec 2010

Original Poster

so basically like me every one is here for any good sale and which we didn't find it yet........interesting

SuperEd

same,dinner in the oven, kids playing with toys and just put the goonies on

DLM

When are you going back to Brussels?

Wednesday night I think, got to be back in work on the 30th, not looking forward to that trip at all - think it may have to be by coach again

Banned

roryk83

Wednesday night I think, got to be back in work on the 30th, not looking … Wednesday night I think, got to be back in work on the 30th, not looking forward to that trip at all - think it may have to be by coach again

Oh no!

Hope it doesn't take too long.

DLM

Oh no!Hope it doesn't take too long.

takes about 18 hours, worst part is the 3 hour wait in Victoria coach station which is absolutely freezing!! Just looking at flights now and theres actually a cheap flight but not sure if I'm gona have a load of baggage yet

Original Poster

good luck

I'm here. Home alone Little boy and OH have gone to Aunties for dinner. I can't go as still too unwell, also Auntie has Asthma and has not had flu Jab yet so I can't even go and lay on there sofa.
    Had a little cry when little un left but at least I got to see him open all his pressies this morning

Yep i'm logged in on several different websites as i have xmas off work for a change & everywhere is closed so very bored X) All alone but that's how i like it

SuperEd

farhadmaster

Wagwaaarn.

are you ben out of eastenders? CLICK HERE

No I'm not.

surely the stats at the bottom of the page answer your question... :-p
    Happy Christmas Everyone

HotUKDeals Stats
    NOW ONLINE: 10828
    (9596 Guests / 1232 Members)
    RECORD USERS: 24924
    TOTAL MEMBERS: 311957
    MEMBER ACTIVITY: 716742 Threads, 8471246 Posts

SuperEd

farhadmaster

No I'm not.

i was joking lol

just because its xmas does not mean were not allowed to use the computer, u moron.

beamo

surely the stats at the bottom of the page answer your question... :-p … surely the stats at the bottom of the page answer your question... :-p Happy Christmas EveryoneHotUKDeals StatsNOW ONLINE: 10828(9596 Guests / 1232 Members)RECORD USERS: 24924TOTAL MEMBERS: 311957MEMBER ACTIVITY: 716742 Threads, 8471246 Posts

A lot of people don't log out, hence that figure doesn't change. I highly doubt that many people are on line right now.

Banned

Shellywelly

I'm here. Home alone Little boy and OH have gone to Aunties for … I'm here. Home alone Little boy and OH have gone to Aunties for dinner. I can't go as still too unwell, also Auntie has Asthma and has not had flu Jab yet so I can't even go and lay on there sofa.Had a little cry when little un left but at least I got to see him open all his pressies this morning

Aw, hope you get better soon x x

Original Poster

black gerbil1

just because its xmas does not mean were not allowed to use the computer, … just because its xmas does not mean were not allowed to use the computer, u moron.

??????????????? dude it was just a friendly question to start a thread,not a offensives one

farhadmaster

No I'm not.

Well is your 'like' button stuck in then?

black gerbil1

just because its xmas does not mean were not allowed to use the computer, … just because its xmas does not mean were not allowed to use the computer, u moron.

Nothing beats a bit of irony on christmas day.

Original Poster

looking for payg phone and net/notebook

DLM

Aw, hope you get better soon x x

Thanks DLM xx

addjon

so basically like me every one is here for any good sale and which we … so basically like me every one is here for any good sale and which we didn't find it yet........interesting

Seen some good tv offers.
    Just bought this mouse hotukdeals.com/dea…06/
    which I probably don't really really need hehe

Original Poster

thanks joey but i really don't play games at all,thanks again

decided to book flights, was only £20 more than the coach and takes 16 and half hours less

Original Poster

roryk83

decided to book flights, was only £20 more than the coach and takes 16 … decided to book flights, was only £20 more than the coach and takes 16 and half hours less

then what are you waiting for?if you think more then you won't be able to make your mind up.so do it
    Edited by: "addjon" 25th Dec 2010

Banned

roryk83

decided to book flights, was only £20 more than the coach and takes 16 … decided to book flights, was only £20 more than the coach and takes 16 and half hours less

Great news
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846237
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764378
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1422
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32181

See more discussions