Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

too many lol

Tree fiddy.

Original Poster Banned

lol im within the 2000 on weekdays. can easily hit 4000 on a friday night

1 million dollars. - muhahah

i have been watching mine as i am trying tu loose weight and i have done!!
i stay below 2000

Supermod

I consume below 2000. I exercise quite a fair amount though.

DangerGod you need a new pic, not unless you only like women as sex objects!.

Wow, wonder if i put a pic of a man with his *whistles* out, if it would be acceptible?.

Original Poster Banned

Polly_P

DangerGod you need a new pic, not unless you only like women as sex … DangerGod you need a new pic, not unless you only like women as sex objects!.Wow, wonder if i put a pic of a man with his *whistles* out, if it would be acceptible?.

no, i really dont.

It doesn't really bother me

Polly_P

DangerGod you need a new pic, not unless you only like women as sex … DangerGod you need a new pic, not unless you only like women as sex objects!.Wow, wonder if i put a pic of a man with his *whistles* out, if it would be acceptible?.

lol, **** Feminist alert **** **** Feminist Alert ****

DangerGod

no, i really dont.

i can see a bit of knicker so its ok, i have studied the photo carefully

Polly_P

there actually is a plastic whistle peniz i wont post the pic for fear of offence and i dont wanna look gay

Banned

I don't count calories but I don't constantly put on weight so I guess I have it pretty well balanced with the amount of exercise i do

Banned

a bloke with his *whistles* out,good gooorrd what a freak.

Polly_P

I'm just gonna' throw this one out there...

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/1/ugly-goth.jpg
Edited by: "ScRiVs" 27th Sep 2010

Original Poster Banned

haha urgh. is that a man or lady?

Banned

Don't know, don't care

It's Big Rick

Banned

alot. im still toned (really skinny). I got a six pack in about a week from doing 50 sit ups a night, but then gave up because i cba.
Edited by: "ryman1000" 27th Sep 2010

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769636
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1416
    3. Boredom1114
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993255

See more discussions