Groups

how many companies do discount for armed forces?

not as many as they should i think

everyone talks about supporting the troops etc so i was thinkin how many companies can u think of that offer financial discounts to ppl from the forces?

12 Comments

Sorry I didn't know they did ?
    Google : 25 per cent cut in their council tax bills

shows how bad it is, I can't find much on the subject at all !

my ex is in the army and he gets discounts for shops like burton, hmv , currys and thompson flights like he would get free travel insurance n stuff....cant think of the other shops im sure theres a few more but i agree i think they should get more shops involved...

There is a book available to all members of the Armed Forces giving details of discounts available. Also available to MOD employees although I think some are only Forces and not MOD staff. It is also available on the MOD web also available to Forces Personnel

Royal Mail allow relatives of soldiers to send free letters to Iraq and Afghanistan.

dominos pizza do a 50% discount on collection only with a valid id card:thumbsup:

fozey;2045139

dominos pizza do a 50% discount on collection only with a valid id … dominos pizza do a 50% discount on collection only with a valid id card:thumbsup:

I didnt know this? i'll try next time.

Moto Service stations give 20% apart from M&S and the main shop.
    Brings a coffee and food back down to high street prices.

Banned

I think Subway upgrade a 6" to a 12" for armed forces members.

Probably at managers discretion though due to being franchised

All I ever used my MOD90 for (army ID) was getting out of jail (free). After being drunk and disorderley etc.

can anyone give me some information on this, mum husband is in the forces and didnt even know he could get discounts!

mum2b;2045383

can anyone give me some information on this, mum husband is in the forces … can anyone give me some information on this, mum husband is in the forces and didnt even know he could get discounts!

Basically as i do anytime i buy something i always ask if any discount for forces.
    Nothing ventured nothing gained.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3671410
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523467
      3. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…56
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514149

See more discussions