Groups

How many cups do you drink a day?

How many cups of tea and/or coffee?

I drink 4 cups of black coffee a day.

Top comments

fanpages

Any teeth?

Yes a full set plus i keep spares in my cupboard, trophies from fallen enemies.
    76 Comments

I'm trying to cut down on the tea i work from home most of the time and drink around 5-10 cups a day also cutting down on the amount of sugar .

Edited by: "waterloo" 13th Apr

about 20 cups of coffee through the day then finish the day off with 12 cans of lager.
    for some reason ive always got to be drinking something.

Edited by: "bower123456" 13th Apr

6 to 10 mugs of tea.

None.

Sadly I don't like tea or coffee, wish I did as it's so antisocial not liking them.

I will have a peppermint tea every now and again, but that's all.

5-6 cups of tea per day

david_wavid

How many cups of tea and/or coffee [do you drink a day]

One cup of herbal/fruit infusion tea between 10am & 11am.
    Another cup around 9pm.

Stop drinking coffee four years ago.
    Rarely drink caffeinated tea.

bower123456

about 20 cups of coffee

...any side effects?

bower123456

about 20 cups of coffee

...any side effects?[/quote]

not that i notice

Between 4-6 cups of strong coffee a day and 2 of Spearmint tea.

About 4 or 5 mugs of coffee or tea at the moment, with the odd glass of water or beer or occasionally lemon barley water or juice.

But thats just cos i was like no fizzy drinks for Lent, soon as thats done hello ice cold cola thats what i tend to drink been the same pretty much all my life, no aspartame crap proper sugar for at least​ 20 years 1 litre a day, no fillings by the way.

bower123456

about 20 cups of coffee through the day then finish the day off with 12 … about 20 cups of coffee through the day then finish the day off with 12 cans of larger.for some reason ive always got to be drinking something.

bower123456

about 20 cups of coffee

fanpages

...any side effects?

bower123456

not that i notice

You haven't noticed how to spell lager either!

If I was "always having to be drinking", I would at least alternate the cups of coffee with glasses of water.

At home 3 cups coffee. Work, double that.

Error440

...no aspartame crap proper sugar for at least​ 20 years 1 litre a day, n … ...no aspartame crap proper sugar for at least​ 20 years 1 litre a day, no fillings by the way.

Any teeth?

bower123456

about 20 cups of coffee through the day then finish the day off with 12 … about 20 cups of coffee through the day then finish the day off with 12 cans of larger.for some reason ive always got to be drinking something.

bower123456

about 20 cups of coffee

fanpages

...any side effects?

bower123456

not that i notice

haha i blame it on auto correct!!

fanpages

Any teeth?

Yes a full set plus i keep spares in my cupboard, trophies from fallen enemies.

Banned

1 strong Coffee a day when i need a boost in concentration for studying

Error440

...no aspartame crap proper sugar for at least​ 20 years 1 litre a day, … ...no aspartame crap proper sugar for at least​ 20 years 1 litre a day, no fillings by the way.

fanpages

Any teeth?

Error440

Yes a full set plus i keep spares in my cupboard, trophies from fallen … Yes a full set plus i keep spares in my cupboard, trophies from fallen enemies.

One day you'll have enough for a necklace!

So,... 1 litre of sugar-rich coke per day for the last 20 years... how is your exercise routine going?

Error440

...no aspartame crap proper sugar for at least​ 20 years 1 litre a d … ...no aspartame crap proper sugar for at least​ 20 years 1 litre a day, no fillings by the way.

fanpages

Any teeth?

Error440

Yes a full set plus i keep spares in my cupboard, trophies from fallen … Yes a full set plus i keep spares in my cupboard, trophies from fallen enemies.

I want to be fatter tbh maybe stress or caffeine burns fat. I've been trying to get to 8 and a half stone for months

Was drinking 8-10 mugs of coffee a day but I'm currently down to 1 at the moment.

Pretty much every drink I drink is very strong tea with a droplet of milk. I occasionally have one coffee, mostly when I am forced to do outside things.

If I am not drinking tea, I'll probably be drinking Redbull, Pepsi Max or occasionally cloudy lemonade.

Error440

...no aspartame crap proper sugar for at least​ 20 years 1 litre a d … ...no aspartame crap proper sugar for at least​ 20 years 1 litre a day, no fillings by the way.

fanpages

Any teeth?

Error440

I don't think there's any way of doing it without making yourself uncomfortably full for a few weeks

2/3 tea and maybe a coffee but I make about 20 cups of tea a day for her..

Probably about 3-4 cups of coffee a day.
    2 sugars and milk if anybody is popping the kettle on?

fanpages

...So,... 1 litre of sugar-rich coke per day for the last 20 years... how … ...So,... 1 litre of sugar-rich coke per day for the last 20 years... how is your exercise routine going?

Error440

I want to be fatter tbh maybe stress or caffeine burns fat. I've been … I want to be fatter tbh maybe stress or caffeine burns fat. I've been trying to get to 8 and a half stone for months

moneysavingkitten

I don't think there's any way of doing it without making yourself … I don't think there's any way of doing it without making yourself uncomfortably full for a few weeks

Another option is to gain muscle.

Between 15 and 20 coffees a day. No negative side effects.

Error440

fanpages

Any teeth?

Error440

so much bitching in that thread, cant believe i missed it!

100 cups a day of BLACK INSOMNIA!!

https://blackinsomnia.coffee

caffeineinformer.com
    Edited by: "seb" 13th Apr

2 cups of coffee, 1 cup of herbal tea, glass of milk and 4 pints of water.

fanpages

...So,... 1 litre of sugar-rich coke per day for the last 20 years... … ...So,... 1 litre of sugar-rich coke per day for the last 20 years... how is your exercise routine going?

Error440

I want to be fatter tbh maybe stress or caffeine burns fat. I've been … I want to be fatter tbh maybe stress or caffeine burns fat. I've been trying to get to 8 and a half stone for months

moneysavingkitten

I don't think there's any way of doing it without making yourself … I don't think there's any way of doing it without making yourself uncomfortably full for a few weeks

fanpages

Another option is to gain muscle.

That sounds more sensible, really. The medical advice I was received was to 'eat lots of cream cakes'.

fanpages

...any side effects?

Needs to flush it out with 12 cans of lager. X)

bower123456

about 20 cups of coffee

fanpages

...any side effects?

tryn2help

Needs to flush it out with 12 cans of lager. X)

Perhaps this will help too...

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…102 ]

At least 15 very strong mugs of coffee oO

I'd say anywhere between 3-10 cups of mint tea a day. Usually on the low end.

lollypoplee

if ive got 2 girls with me..... just 1 cup oO

Start with one girl, & then just go through the motions.

kos1c

I'd say anywhere between 3-10 cups of mint tea a day. Usually on the low … I'd say anywhere between 3-10 cups of mint tea a day. Usually on the low end.

Doesn't that burn\sting?

sicklysweet

None. Sadly I don't like tea or coffee, wish I did as it's so antisocial … None. Sadly I don't like tea or coffee, wish I did as it's so antisocial not liking them. I will have a peppermint tea every now and again, but that's all.

I second this. Went to an afternoon tea once and felt so out of place!

sicklysweet

...Sadly I don't like tea or coffee, wish I did as it's so antisocial not … ...Sadly I don't like tea or coffee, wish I did as it's so antisocial not liking them...

Raggo_84

There was a fairly large clue about the activities within the title of the event. What were you expecting?

sicklysweet

...Sadly I don't like tea or coffee, wish I did as it's so antisocial … ...Sadly I don't like tea or coffee, wish I did as it's so antisocial not liking them...

Raggo_84

Teetotallers​ in a pub, strange breed of people.

what do trolls drink eh?

david_wavid

How many cups of tea and/or coffee [do you drink a day]

bower123456

about 20 cups of coffee

Matt Groening based Fry off of him.

https://media.giphy.com/media/6HmMUapXmdwDS/giphy.gif

sicklysweet

...Sadly I don't like tea or coffee, wish I did as it's so antisocial not … ...Sadly I don't like tea or coffee, wish I did as it's so antisocial not liking them...

Raggo_84

Yes I gathered that but I didn't organise it oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553762
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714462
      3. word association Game73844456
      4. Royal Mil track and trace45

See more discussions