Groups

How many do u recognise?

I only remember a few..

12 Comments

Hi Leer Remember mountain dew. Can anyone remember Tab? I used to love that drink

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4730381

Hi Leer Remember mountain dew. Can anyone remember Tab? I used to … Hi Leer Remember mountain dew. Can anyone remember Tab? I used to love that drink

we had mountain dew when we went to america 3years ago.xxx

OMG its weird seeing them lol

michelleleemoo;4730381

Hi Leer Remember mountain dew. Can anyone remember Tab? I used to … Hi Leer Remember mountain dew. Can anyone remember Tab? I used to love that drink

Yep, I remember Tab too

anyone remember the coca-cola yo-yo's that were around about 20-odd years ago. If you were lucky, there were gold ringpulls which got you a special edition one!!

I didn't recongise a single one of them lol. maybe it's because i don't drink fizzy drinks though

SuperEd

Xb0xGuru;4730424

Yep, I remember Tab too :)anyone remember the coca-cola yo-yo's that were … Yep, I remember Tab too :)anyone remember the coca-cola yo-yo's that were around about 20-odd years ago. If you were lucky, there were gold ringpulls which got you a special edition one!!

yeh there were sprite ones aswell god many moons ago lol

Mountain Dew - Buy a can of that at least twice a week

I dont rememeber any of them am i too young.

BlondeBella;4731774

I dont rememeber any of them am i too young.

Neither do i and i'm old!

Perhaps more were out in the States than here,hence it referring to them as sodas

deb8z;4731800

Neither do i and i'm old!Perhaps more were out in the States than … Neither do i and i'm old!Perhaps more were out in the States than here,hence it referring to them as sodas

well at least you noticed most were most in the states i didnt even think about just thought i was a deprived child :lol:

]Mountain Dew & Tab

Personally I'd rather have a can of Quatro
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions