How many driving lessons did you take before you passed?

Found 19th Jul 2009
so I know how many im looking @

thanks

edit can you also state :

and how confident you was before taking a lesson on a scale of 1-10

51 Comments

20 for me, passed first time in 6 months. target for u BG1

[COLOR="Red"]10.

Driving is very easy TBH.[/COLOR]

OMG @ avi :w00t:

Original Poster

Sheep87;5795341

20 for me, passed first time in 6 months. target for u BG1

The JFK;5795343

[COLOR="Red"]10.Driving is very easy TBH.[/COLOR]

how many a week? and I mean lessons JFK not women:whistling:

think I took about 35....although I had a break for a year in the middle as I went to uni and didnt have much time

Banned

none ..

In Jan - May 2007 I had 20 lessons in a manual and quit
Then in 2008 Jan - march i retook up driving but in an automatic - had 5 lessons and took my test passed first time ( july)
So 2 years in total but really 3 months ;-D

black gerbil1;5795348

i used to do 2-3 a week, 1 hr each

and that goes for driving as well

16 passed 1st time + hrs driving milk van early hrs lol. got fed up of been pulled but they got there free milk lol as long as i didn't go on main roads

[QUOTE=Sheep87;5795356]i used to do 2-3 a week, 1 hr each[QUOTE]

I found it easier to have double lessons as much as poss...seemed to learn so much more in longer lessons than 2 shorter ones

black gerbil1;5795348

[COLOR="Red"]

I only had 10 hours of lessons. I could knew how to drive before I had any lessons, I just had some lessons so I knew how to pass the test. :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

will be startin my lessons in the nxt few days

Original Poster

Sheep87;5795356

i used to do 2-3 a week, 1 hr eachand that goes for driving as well

i lol'd, thanks brah

12 1-hour lessons. I am a 17 year old male. Been driving on the road for 7.5 months now. Been driving for 14 years in my head

black gerbil1;5795384

i lol'd, thanks brah

np, good luck:thumbsup:

One lesson the day before ( True )

Original Poster

So I guess ill need like 12 max?

black gerbil1;5795489

probs. gives you bare time to perfect the manoeuvres and do a couple mock tests

i took 6

I've had 13 now, I asked my instructor the other day how many more i will need, he said 20, I was like, BRAH who do u take me for. So im going to tell him next week, im booking my test whether you like it or not BITCH~!

jesus im not even going to say how many ive had up to now

black gerbil1;5795489

[COLOR="Red"]Yeah, probs.

Once you know how to use the clutch driving is sooo easy.[/COLOR]

my dad taught me to drive

paid a geezer for two lessons to teach me how to pass me test

donnaraine;5795602

jesus im not even going to say how many ive had up to now

Men or lessons? Both into the high fifties i'd guess?

I had 9 lessons, passed at 17 years old. Had been driving illegally before then though.

thesaint;5795847

Men or lessons? Both into the high fifties i'd guess?I had 9 lessons, … Men or lessons? Both into the high fifties i'd guess?I had 9 lessons, passed at 17 years old. Had been driving illegally before then though.

lessons you cheeky so-and-so!!!!

4 lessons, Then 1st time pass. Also passed C and C+E 1st time. Twice for cat d

Paddy_o_furniture;5795875

4 lessons, Then 1st time pass. Also passed C and C+E 1st time. Twice for … 4 lessons, Then 1st time pass. Also passed C and C+E 1st time. Twice for cat d

I didnt know you did drugs

Had about 25 lessons in a manual and give up at 17

then started again last year 9 years later lol in a automatic and passed after 12 lessons first time

29, passed 1st time,

not ballin.

My daughter took her test 8 times:w00t: I think I would have given up! but give her credit she stuck to it and passed! She must have had soooo many lessons:)

Banned

Lessons - 16
Age - 17 and 2 months
gender - Male
and how confident you was before taking a lesson on a scale of 1-10 - 7

lessons - 10
passed - first time
age passed - 28

:w00t:

thesaint;5795847

Men or lessons? Both into the high fifties i'd guess?I had 9 lessons, … Men or lessons? Both into the high fifties i'd guess?I had 9 lessons, passed at 17 years old. Had been driving illegally before then though.

still here

dandoc2;5796015

I didnt know you did drugs

4 full days, then my test. (army paid)

Banned

Harvie;5795348

state Age

KFC;5795343

[COLOR="Pink"]10.[/COLOR]

Quite possibly the first thing you've said that's believable. (Seriously)

Harvie;5795489

You on the pull again Harvie?

One lesson, driving for 12yrs no knocks...... yet

Banned

but was ready after 12 just kept failign theory stupid hangovers :oops: and also failed practical once as almost hit an oap but driving is easy its just the nerves you get when you sit ur test

Took, Urm... *starts counting* Around 60ish, though its not as bad as it sounds this is over 4 years with long breaks in the middle for uni, not being bothered to look for a new instructor as my old one changed his car for a Ka ¬_¬ and my friend trying to kill me.

When i took it i past first time

3 x 2 hour lessons over 3 weeks, took test week after and failed due to wheel spinning and clipping kerb. Took a cancellation a week later and passed. I was 18 the day I passed.

I also took my motorcycle test a few months later, part one and part 2 without lessons but had been riding on the road since getting my provisional so had got my road sense which helped with my car test.

Both in 1988 so I think the bike test was easier than it is now, probably same goes for the car too, I dunno.

The number of lessons you'll need depends entirely on your ability to learn how to drive. Everybody takes a different number of lessons; I've had a couple of friends that passed the test on or very close to their 17th birthday (because they lived on a farm & had been driving since they could reach the pedals), & I've got friends that still haven't passed. So don't compare yourself to others.

If the driving instructor is a good one he/she will teach you to drive, not just teach you to drive well enough to pass the test, so you may feel that you're ready for the test before your instructor suggests that you apply.

And remember - passing the test doesn't mean that you can drive well, it just means that you are considered competent enough to be allowed to drive without supervision. Seriously consider the Pass Plus course once you've passed your test, and good luck:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text