EXPIRED

How many games do you think will go "missing" in the post over the next few weeks?!

Having experienced a few games going missing in the post myself, i was just wondering how many copies of the big new titles such as F1 & Fifa 11 will go "missing" in the post over the next weeks.

Must be a real pain in the a*** for the retailers and RM sorting out hundreds of claims!

12 Comments

exactly 228

Original Poster

haha, soooooo predictable

a pain for retailers certainly-not a pain for royal mail as they couldnt care less imho.

Banned

Well, Honestly i think 172

37 or possibly 38

dumb question?

roryk83

haha, soooooo predictable

Never had a problem myself always get my post.

Original Poster

barky

a pain for retailers certainly-not a pain for royal mail as they couldnt … a pain for retailers certainly-not a pain for royal mail as they couldnt care less imho.

well it certainly must interfere with the retailers' stock levels

To be fair since I reported it to RM via the phone when they said that they'd put a tracker on my address no more parcels have gone missing

Original Poster

effingandjeffing

dumb question?

it was really a question tho was it, more of a conversation starter

roryk83

it was really a question tho was it, more of a conversation starter

Wasn't

Surely it will be getting less and less as more and more of us use things like Steam.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1739
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764502
    3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2227
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90158

See more discussions