How many grams....

is 0.79kg?

Any help would be great thankyou.

26 Comments

Banned

1 and 3/4 pounds

790 grams

Original Poster

LMFAO i thought this was the case, in that case i'm going to get over 5 GRAND on scrap gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

Prices as at Wednesday 13 May 2009
    We will pay £5489.04 for your gold im nearly p***ing myself!!!

Original Poster

Theres got to be a catch, seriously i am about to soil myself, any experts on scrap gold?

which site is that price on?

What do you have that weighs 0.79kg and is solid gold?

Banned

You'll get more for 18ct or 24ct

From a proper dealer? No idea about scrap gold, but congrats on winning the mini-lotto!

Banned

nessynoo01;5199427

which site is that price on?

scrapgold.org.uk/scr…tml

going rate is £7 per gram on 9ct

Original Poster

Lots of jewellery, i'm BUZZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hatton garden metals

Original Poster

It cant be right surely, had it all weighed together at the post office, came on the scaled as 0.79kg.....so if thats 790g then its right?

They paying £6.95 per gramme at the moment, might be worth holding on to it as it has been higher than that recently?

That's a lot of gold though, are you sure it's 790 grammes you have?? how many items are in the collection approx?

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5199469

It cant be right surely, had it all weighed together at the post office, … It cant be right surely, had it all weighed together at the post office, came on the scaled as 0.79kg.....so if thats 790g then its right?

It will be a medium sized box worth

Original Poster

Carley;5199475

They paying £6.95 per gramme at the moment, might be worth holding on to … They paying £6.95 per gramme at the moment, might be worth holding on to it as it has been higher than that recently? That's a lot of gold though, are you sure it's 790 grammes you have?? how many items are in the collection approx?

Rings, soverigns, bracelets, knecklaces, earrings

Thats a lot of gold....does it feel as heavy as around two bags of sugar???

Original Poster

Off to post office again....brb!

Lulu'sMammy;5199469

It cant be right surely, had it all weighed together at the post office, … It cant be right surely, had it all weighed together at the post office, came on the scaled as 0.79kg.....so if thats 790g then its right?

It's correct if it's all 9 carat, if there is any 18 carat jewelry in the mix it will be worth more, I'd check through all of it and seperate it in to different carats and then recalculate it

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5199526

Off to post office again....brb!

You sure its not 0.079kgs the post office scales tend to go to 3 decimal places.

Still a grands worth lol

Lulu'sMammy;5199516

Rings, soverigns, bracelets, knecklaces, earrings

barneydog;5199538

It's correct if it's all 9 carat, if there is any 18 carat jewelry in the … It's correct if it's all 9 carat, if there is any 18 carat jewelry in the mix it will be worth more, I'd check through all of it and seperate it in to different carats and then recalculate it

Sovereigns are 22carat

rangermastiffs;5199612

Sovereigns are 22carat

Worth even more then :thumbsup:

Prices ATM per gram

9CT £7.00
    14CT £10.88
    18CT £14.00
    21CT £16.30
    22CT £17.11
    24CT £18.66

Original Poster

I'm back, its 0.079g!!! Right what do i do now?

Original Poster

sculpturatus;5199560

You sure its not 0.079kgs the post office scales tend to go to 3 decimal … You sure its not 0.079kgs the post office scales tend to go to 3 decimal places.Still a grands worth lol

Where you get that quote?

79 grams is about £520

(Thats 9c)

Banned

Thread closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844449
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
    4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions