Groups
    EXPIRED

How many hukders does it take to change a lightbulb?

anyone know?

17 Comments

I can do it on me own........u struggling??

:oops: I'm sooo slow:oops:

I dunno, I am sure it would have to go to pm's and msn before a decision is made :w00t:

anyone asked a mod yet?

fireheaven;6090594

I dunno, I am sure it would have to go to pm's and msn before a decision … I dunno, I am sure it would have to go to pm's and msn before a decision is made :w00t:

And a discussion in feedback, an argument over where to get the best price quality etc.

Original Poster

of course,once the old lightbulb has expired,you have to wait 7 days before fitting a new one.

thats unless someone spams it.

I'd use the 'contact us' button just to double check :thumbsup:

barky;6090608

of course,once the old lightbulb has expired,you have to wait 7 days … of course,once the old lightbulb has expired,you have to wait 7 days before fitting a new one.thats unless someone spams it.

and before meeting with new said lightbulb one has to swap naughty pics and telephone calls

Shengis;6090602

And a discussion in feedback, an argument over where to get the best … And a discussion in feedback, an argument over where to get the best price quality etc.

Of course, plus the odd deleted thread where someone wanted to take control and be the first to touch the old bulb

ClarityofMind;6090617

and before meeting with new said lightbulb one has to swap naughty pics … and before meeting with new said lightbulb one has to swap naughty pics and telephone calls

taken to pm :lol:

Original Poster

munnski;6090616

I'd use the 'contact us' button just to double check :thumbsup:

I was hoping to fit it sometime this year:whistling:

micoo;6090630

taken to pm :lol:

Before Micoo changes a lightbulb he has to show it a picoo of SURPRISE

we need someone to upload a pic of the bulb receipt :whistling:

1 to hold the bulb and 50 to turn the ceiling?

it doesnt matter cos someone will bitch that it was too expensive and you should've gotten it from John Lewis with their amazing lifetime warranty, price match and free delivery of said bulb.
    does it have quidco?
    someone else will complain that it isnt a Full HD bulb

And someone will change 50 to put them on ebay

It only takes 1 JFK. He holds the bulb still and the world rotates around him.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      2. Car park fine UKPC1520
      3. Baby seat hiring car abroad56
      4. Decent VR setup under £120046

See more discussions