How many mints do you think are in here?

Found 21st Dec 2015
I was just curious, just a rough estimate of how many mints you would believe to be in this pack?

amazon.co.uk/gp/…top

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
26 Comments
26?
More than one, less than a million
1200 (_;)
One billion and four?
666?
Buy them,count them,then let us know (_;)
A single mint imperial weighs 6 grams (6g)

The bag on Amazon weighs 3KG - 3000 grams (3000g)

3000 divided by 6 = 500

I estimate there are 500 mints in the bag
benjammin316

A single mint imperial weighs 6 grams (6g)The bag on Amazon weighs 3KG - … A single mint imperial weighs 6 grams (6g)The bag on Amazon weighs 3KG - 3000 grams (3000g)3000 divided by 6 = 500I estimate there are 500 mints in the bag

How do you know how much 1 weighs
deb8z

How do you know how much 1 weighs

Ever heard of Google? It's nifty.
benjammin316

No need for sarcasm oO
deb8z

No need for sarcasm oO

Just answering your query Broseph
why do you need to know OP?
If you're planning on eating all of those then you better put the toilet roll in the fridge first...
Four or eighty.
Tree fiddy.
Original Poster
They're coming tomorrow, I'll open the bag and count them all. For all of your peace of minds.
Noczed

They're coming tomorrow, I'll open the bag and count them all. For all of … They're coming tomorrow, I'll open the bag and count them all. For all of your peace of minds.

Great - what's the prize for the winner then?
Noczed

They're coming tomorrow, I'll open the bag and count them all. For all of … They're coming tomorrow, I'll open the bag and count them all. For all of your peace of minds.

and what do you hope to achieve from this pointless task OP?
benjammin316

But which factory's mint imperials is that weight for and is it the same one that manufactured the mint imperials in the bag in question?

Without those details I'd slap a generous margin on it. Maybe 3g to 10g. 300 to 1000 mints.

Noczed

Don't bother counting them unless your scales have that function, just do it by weight. Weigh ten of them then divide that number by ten to get an average weight then divide the weight of the whole lot (ideally without the bag) by the average weight. That shouldn't be off by more than one or two (it depends on how much variation there is in individual weights).
depends on size
a 1kg bag of another brand did 50 bags of 7 which is... wait for it.... 350
so if the same size 1050
alot
brilly

depends on sizea 1kg bag of another brand did 50 bags of 7 which is... … depends on sizea 1kg bag of another brand did 50 bags of 7 which is... wait for it.... 350so if the same size 1050

i prefer this answer to the 6g one as it goes on a customer's report of this actual product
however my guess is 1051 to gazump brilly and win the prize
DennisG

i prefer this answer to the 6g one as it goes on a customer's report of … i prefer this answer to the 6g one as it goes on a customer's report of this actual producthowever my guess is 1051 to gazump brilly and win the prize

could be a different brand so might be way out, chances are that there were quite a few more imperials than the 350 assuming 50 bags was target and not 7 mints
i'm waiting for the official results X)
brilly

could be a different brand so might be way out, chances are that there … could be a different brand so might be way out, chances are that there were quite a few more imperials than the 350 assuming 50 bags was target and not 7 mintsi'm waiting for the official results X)

Ah, I thought they were from the same range. Either way, I've elbowed you out of the stakes and will claim the prize X) That's the Christmas dinner sorted!
DennisG

Ah, I thought they were from the same range. Either way, I've elbowed you … Ah, I thought they were from the same range. Either way, I've elbowed you out of the stakes and will claim the prize X) That's the Christmas dinner sorted!

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions