How many mobile phones contract have you got??? Please state a number. Including sim only contract.

Found 8th Jul 2012
I am very interested to find out whats the average for a person owning mobile phone contracts.

I have total of 4 running contracts.
Community Updates
47 Comments
1. Why would anyone need more than one contract
Edited by: "darren9030" 8th Jul 2012
One.
???????

One.
One.
Banned
One

*edit*

Great thread btw.Will read again.
Edited by: "greatest666" 8th Jul 2012
Bizarrely one!
under my name I have
4 which include mine, hubby + 2 kids all sim only contracts

I also have a Orange payg for cinema tickets, although i use it about once a year
Edited by: "skellysgirl" 8th Jul 2012
Banned
Two but I only pay for one of them.

Why do you have 4?
darren9030

Its for the fad chasers that NEED the latest phone and start new contracts then swap to cheaper sims....
Original Poster
realblender

I have 8.

r u serious?
I have a 3 data sim.
An Orange deal i'm just about to finish with.
Have just signed up for that xperia deal other day.

drug dealers and serial cheaters need more than one phone
darren9030

get a contract worth £320 over 2 years, sell the phone for £500
Original Poster
FilthAndFurry

Two but I only pay for one of them.Why do you have 4?

coz im naughty!
Original Poster
pinkleponkle

drug dealers and serial cheaters need more than one phone

lol

i got 1 phone and 4 simcard . the other phones has been sold for profit.
One contract which is sim only in use with a German Galaxy Note.

I used to have multiple contracts when it worked out cheaper for the phone and contracts were much more specific (small peak minutes or lots of off peak minutes, cross network calls not inclusive) but that's not the case now as my single contract covers everything fine.

John
I have one contract and one payg I also have a orange sim for orange Wednesday's
27. Oh wait, 1.
I got 4, 2 on contract with phones for me now wife and 2 sim only deals from tesco for my son's, they all make me pay for them lol
I got 4, 2 on contract with phones for me now wife and 2 sim only deals from tesco for my son's, they all make me pay for them lol
darren9030

Boasting rights?
1 for me and 1 I pay for my other half. Plus a Pay as I go sim card in my spare phone for business purposes.
one
If we are talking households, then 2 and one pay as you go.
0 on contract

2 on PAYG including the following perks; stop the clock, family, freebie rewardz (400 texts and free internet per month for £10 top up)
I pay for 3 but I personally use 1. I do have 2 PAYG sims too
We all have mobile phones in our household but all are in my name. 3 pay monthly orange contracts,2 pay monthly tesco and 1 payg orange. I use only one but pay for them all!
TWO
I have a Giffgaff sim which i top up 1 every 3 months so i keep the free calls to wife and daughter and an Ovivo sim for emergency broadband use (don't know how long will last but have had my fivers use already). Really don't know why people are obsessed with £20+ monthly contracts just to have a phone which is out of date before the contract even ends and cannot do much more than my AG300.
What a pathetic thread. "I've got 4 mobile phone contracts, how many have you got?"

Why?
deek72

What a pathetic thread. "I've got 4 mobile phone contracts, how many have … What a pathetic thread. "I've got 4 mobile phone contracts, how many have you got?"Why?

Aren't all hukd threads like this?!?!
I am one person hence having one contract. People with many contracts must feel the need to make up for something, maybe a lack of length down below

7 five of them was purchased from this site.I pay
£92.50 a MONTH thats with out going over on calls.

Two HTC s and Two HTC one S and silly (((((((((((((((LG p500 <<<<<<<<
Edited by: "timtom13" 8th Jul 2012
punkstoner1

U MAD?

I sold one of them on Fleabay for £300 HTC s and sold to family member for £290

I is Mad only anouther 9 months left lol.
Oh make that 8 if this deal comes of from here,for anouther HTC one S £10.33
Edited by: "timtom13" 8th Jul 2012
timtom13

7 five of them was purchased from this site.I pay £92.50 a MONTH … 7 five of them was purchased from this site.I pay £92.50 a MONTH thats with out going over on calls.Two HTC s and Two HTC one S and silly (((((((((((((((LG p500 <<<<<<<<

And this is supposed to surprise us? Must try harder timtom.
Original Poster
Wow I'm not alone lol
Banned
5 incidentally
Banned
1 for me and 1 for wife, annoying because I can't make her pay for her bill.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions