How many nights would I need to book for my stay?

Found 4th Apr
I fly out from London at 6.00pm on 6 Aug and arrive at my destination the 1am next morning. My return flight is 10 aug and flight is at 1pm.
How many nights do I need to book with the hotel?
Would it be from 6 aug to 10 aug?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
If you arrive at 1am on 7th aug, I think it would be 6th-10th
33579120-nQJhA.jpg

I agree, you'd want the night of the 6th, you're just arriving a few hours into what is technically the morning of the 7th. So it's 4 nights from the 6th August, checking out on 10th August by the sounds of things.
Edited by: "morgie" 5th Apr
4 nights 6th to 9th.
4 nights unless they do a super early check in
Just want to check do you land at 1am or do you reach your hotel at 1am?

It's just if you land at 1am by the time you go through passport control, pick up bags etc and then travel to the hotel it could be later.

If that was the case, then if it was me, depending how expensive the room is, I would find something to do before checking of the next day to save one nights cost.

If you get to the hotel at 1, then yeah probably better just to but the extra night.
Yes I land at the airport at 1am 7th Aug.

So any hotel bookings I do from 6th aug to 10th aug it states it's 4 night.

Am I booking the correct amount of rooms or shoukd it be one less night?
rimalpatel00719 m ago

Yes I land at the airport at 1am 7th Aug. So any hotel bookings I do from …Yes I land at the airport at 1am 7th Aug. So any hotel bookings I do from 6th aug to 10th aug it states it's 4 night. Am I booking the correct amount of rooms or shoukd it be one less night?

What do the amount of rooms have to do with anything? Whether you need the the night of the 6th depends on transfer times from the airport and crucially whether the accommodation allows early morning check ins.
You need to check with the hotel. Mine was from 1am from checking in til 12pm the day you leave.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions