Groups

How many of you work for businesses with ridiculous holiday rules?

I do.

No more than one person allowed on leave at one time.

Well, they days in between xmas and new year most of us have been granted leave this year.

But, since my boss has booked his holiday from way back in October, I can't extend my Christmas holiday either side of xmas, even though I have 5 days left to spare.

Seriously. What a bag of sh*t.

18 Comments

Tell me about it, lost out on about a week this year.

Was refused it up until the 19th as had no cover and all leave needs to be used by the 4th Jan so i lose out on so many days.

Its unfair :-(

Starr;7298701

Tell me about it, lost out on about a week this year.Was refused it up … Tell me about it, lost out on about a week this year.Was refused it up until the 19th as had no cover and all leave needs to be used by the 4th Jan so i lose out on so many days.Its unfair :-(

Don't like the avater :? :x :?

cw9652;7298705

Don't like the avater :? :x :?

lol come on.....

shoulda booked them in september then before your boss

Starr;7298708

lol come on.....

:? :? :?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2lvjp7p.jpg

cw9652;7298728

:? :? :?

You know i got love for him

can u not carry the days over to next year and then get yr holiays booked up before anyone else.

Starr;7298732

You know i got love for him

West Ham What!! :? :roll: :?

cw9652;7298743

West Ham What!! :? :roll: :?

You know my situation :roll:

Im off, we will discuss this tmrw

Starr;7298750

You know my situation :roll:Im off, we will discuss this tmrw

Where... Outside Moons / Yates?? :roll: :roll: ;-)

cw9652;7298754

Where... Outside Moons / Yates?? :roll: :roll: ;-)

After xmas we can :thumbsup:

Starr;7298778

After xmas we can :thumbsup:

Good call! In Swansea till then!

Or maybe at a game :?

Tell me about it. After 10 years boss has now decided that all hols must be full weeks only (I have always taken 3 full weeks and kept 1 for odd days for emergencies, appointments etc. I need Jan 22 off (only 1 day) but now have to waste a full week of my leave (which I have never had to do before) in order to have this 1 day. Bloody annoying.

old place i worked at you couldnt have any time off in dec or jan, and same thing one person on leave at a time

glad im outta that now

LJM;7301003

Tell me about it. After 10 years boss has now decided that all hols must … Tell me about it. After 10 years boss has now decided that all hols must be full weeks only (I have always taken 3 full weeks and kept 1 for odd days for emergencies, appointments etc. I need Jan 22 off (only 1 day) but now have to waste a full week of my leave (which I have never had to do before) in order to have this 1 day. Bloody annoying.

Don't book the 22nd off, take a sickie instead. Employers fault for being a cock surely.

lol work in the NHS then, how many of you would be 4£$$34 off at no emergency care available due to leave..........................

Alfonse;7301296

lol work in the NHS then, how many of you would be 4£$$34 off at no … lol work in the NHS then, how many of you would be 4£$$34 off at no emergency care available due to leave..........................

not bovvered

how does your holiday work then?

nice to see your saving lives on hukd or you on leave now?

numptyj;7301319

not bovvered :phow does your holiday work then?nice to see your saving … not bovvered :phow does your holiday work then?nice to see your saving lives on hukd or you on leave now?

quite nicely, get on-call instead or work from home if need be.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34
      4. Free Codes from EGX44
      5. Vodafone Broadband Issues22

See more discussions