Groups

How many others always miss out on bleedin See Film First offers by an hr or so

In work I can only flick on an off here and I have missed all the tickets for Hellboy ......how many others always miss out on the good uns

11 Comments

Banned

If you tell me which cinema you are after, I will book any future ones for you.

Original Poster

Hartlepool , Newcastle/gateshead/sunderland

Im from daaaaaaaahn saaaaaaarrrrrfff

looooool no them above brilliant and rep added , cos i trust ya .!:thumbsup:

and middlesborough...........

Banned

alnbowes;2773257

Hartlepool , Newcastle/gateshead/sunderlandIm from daaaaaaaahn … Hartlepool , Newcastle/gateshead/sunderlandIm from daaaaaaaahn saaaaaaarrrrrfff looooool no them above brilliant and rep added , cos i trust ya .!:thumbsup:and middlesborough...........

Ok, will keep em peeled;-)

Original Poster

cheers prissy :thumbsup:

Banned

nope - i usually JUST miss them, by about a minute or so lol

Original Poster

I exagerrated:whistling:

and should stop drinking (hic)

Banned

alnbowes;2773431

I exagerrated:whistling:

Thats how you got your missus, she told me:-D

Banned

lol

Hint: The site blocks orders for pairs of tickets but allows single tickets, so set up 2 accounts and order the single tickets. My brother discovered this after I got my HB tickets last week. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

TY rep given :thumbsup:

Banned

i got two today!!! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......617
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …917
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562
      4. word survey46

See more discussions