Groups

How many people actually buy the deals they post?

I would say i buy about 20% max? and what was the last deal you posted you bought?

18 Comments

i only really post a deal if i buy it :thumbsup:

edit: last deal i bought was 3 dvds for £4.87?

banthedrummer;6097238

i only really post a deal if i buy it :thumbsup:edit: last deal i bought … i only really post a deal if i buy it :thumbsup:edit: last deal i bought was 3 dvds for £4.87?

same here!

Original Poster

banthedrummer;6097238

Jeeeees, i would be skint and have a flat full of Argos items if i did:)

clondikemike;6097245

And underwear;-)

Original Poster

deb8z;6097270

And underwear;-)

Pmsl, i havent posted any undies on a while now!!! when Littlewoods changed from free delivery i couldnt warrant the posts (as the chaffing was to much:)) but now they have dropped it, look forward to more undie posts (and more size 8's :thumbsup:)

clondikemike;6097245

Lol :-D

ive never bought one tht i posted :lol:

All of mine, if I've found a good price it's because I've been looking to buy the item.

John

Only ever post deals i buy myself..
    How come i never got rep for any of my deals, but have for answering threads on misc.?

starsparkle2311;6097596

I never rep deals, unless they are fantastic, like the Star Trek … I never rep deals, unless they are fantastic, like the Star Trek pre-order deal from Sendit, Mr Wedge got rep for that little beauty:thumbsup:

i rep random deals if i want to give a miscer rep bt cant cos i did recently :lol:, i rep deals that i buy

Original Poster

ukmonkey;6097538

Only ever post deals i buy myself..How come i never got rep for any of my … Only ever post deals i buy myself..How come i never got rep for any of my deals, but have for answering threads on misc.?

Cus your always on the "add one leave one" thread:-D, never seen so many posts for one thread, you are the unofficial king of the thread, rep left for than alone:thumbsup:

clondikemike;6098277

Cus your always on the "add one leave one" thread:-D, never seen so many … Cus your always on the "add one leave one" thread:-D, never seen so many posts for one thread, you are the unofficial king of the thread, rep left for than alone:thumbsup:

what do you mean, not been on no add one thread, have i?:?

banthedrummer;6097238

me too :-D

starsparkle2311;6097596

I never rep deals, unless they are fantastic, like the Star Trek … I never rep deals, unless they are fantastic, like the Star Trek pre-order deal from Sendit, Mr Wedge got rep for that little beauty:thumbsup:

me too, too lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ukmonkey;6098392

what do you mean, not been on no add one thread, have i?:?

Didnt mean to offend, just being light hearted, Im going mad!!! Meant the "Milestones" thread, Left you rep anyway:)

i buy most of the deals that i post on here :oops: plus plenty more off of here :whistling: :lol:

If its things i have or dont own a system or whatever for i wont uy it but most i do :thumbsup:

I've only posted what I've bought.

If I hadn't been looking for it, I wouldn't have known it was a deal ;-)

clondikemike;6098511

Didnt mean to offend, just being light hearted, Im going mad!!! Meant the … Didnt mean to offend, just being light hearted, Im going mad!!! Meant the "Milestones" thread, Left you rep anyway:)

lol but not been on no Milestones thread either...:whistling:

Oh and repped you back for a laugh..:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions