Groups

How many people look at- http://www.offeroftheday.co.uk/

Just interested. Is it worth looking at HUKD when it's far easier on - offeroftheday.co.uk/

easier navigation - no forum etc...

27 Comments

Rubbish site imho.

Me me me, check every day...then come here and see it all posted here lol

looks like a good site thanks rep left

~475 ?

Shengis;1985514

Rubbish site imho.

I'll second that. And anyway, HUKD is sooooooo much more than simply a collection of deals. We are a collection of expert timewasters too!

[FONT="Century Gothic"][LEFT] Thanks .. more shopping for me to do!! have a rep![/LEFT][/FONT]

Original Poster

I found it in my bookmarks from months ago and forgot about it. Looks like a nice clean, well thought out, accessible site to me.

..........................sorry I was talking about the wrong site

Useful site, tbh. Totally different than HUKD though. Here it's (slightly) more selective, and you have the added benefit of advice, feedback on products, help, etc.

I find it's good to use a combination of sites: OOTD, Kelkoo, HUKD, QuidCo, etc.

MUTINY!!!!!! Show Paolo The Plank! :pirate:

Just been there, tend to pop in there first to have a peep at the high street store sale offers, but then there is comment here, and other stuff.

hypnoticstate;1985624

MUTINY!!!!!! Show Paolo The Plank! :pirate:

Yeah, traitor!! :giggle::giggle:

oooh I like that site thanks rep up!!:friends:

Original Poster

Competition is a good thing. Although I do agree - it's good to have an arsenal of websites available to fritter away money...

I didn't, but I will now Thanks OP! Rep left :thumbsup:

Banned

i use that and a couple of others too

laughingdeals is quite good- you can get paid to refer friends :w00t:
    rpoints sometimes but dont use them for cashback
    mse although its abit messy
    ukdealsbox too although its abit quiet on the deal front.
    finally hukd where i tend to spend most of my life atm- its definatley the best out of all of them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

laughingdeals.com/

does look quite good. May have a trawl through there later :thumbsup:

crustyroad;1985706

i use that and a couple of others toolaughingdeals is quite good- you can … i use that and a couple of others toolaughingdeals is quite good- you can get paid to refer friends :w00t:rpoints sometimes but dont use them for cashbackmse although its abit messyukdealsbox too although its abit quiet on the deal front.finally hukd where i tend to spend most of my life atm- its definatley the best out of all of them :thumbsup:

oooh I like them too thanks thanx for the post!:friends:

It's mostly all cack anyway lol

Liddle ol' me;1985528

HUKD is sooooooo much more than simply a collection of deals. We are a … HUKD is sooooooo much more than simply a collection of deals. We are a collection of expert timewasters too!

That's what makes this place :lol:

never heard o it, might check it out later.
    Only ever really use this or Pricedash

Original Poster

Ah...they're all coming out of the woodwork now...

Banned

duckmagicuk2;1985602

Useful site, tbh. Totally different than HUKD though. Here it's … Useful site, tbh. Totally different than HUKD though. Here it's (slightly) more selective, and you have the added benefit of advice, feedback on products, help, etc.

Agreed. And I think many users here must use it! its no coincidence that many of the offers that appear, get posted in the deals section.

Banned

guv;1986120

Agreed. And I think many users here must use it! its no coincidence that … Agreed. And I think many users here must use it! its no coincidence that many of the offers that appear, get posted in the deals section.

do you know how it works Guv? is it done manually or updated automatically somehow?

offeroftheday is a good site, but HUKD is a community!
    You get real people on here to offer advice or their two pennies worth. Everyone is friendly - except those who like to argue (but thats good too).
    I like to spread the love, personally. xx

Original Poster

I agree - spread the love ;-)

Banned

crustyroad;1986266

do you know how it works Guv? is it done manually or updated … do you know how it works Guv? is it done manually or updated automatically somehow?

The other site is automatic, yes. But people see the offers of the day and then post them here. Not a problem - just an observation.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764364
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions