Groups

How many rep points do I need to get to have a full rep bar?

As above.

I have 1361 points and need 1 more red circle to have a full bar - how many points do I need to get this, please? - I want to look important LOL!

Thanks

73 Comments

1362 i think

1361 rep! Never knew it was that high, well done..
    I thought it was based on how hot deals got too??

Original Poster

hashman;2083670

1362 i think

Taz: Hardly any of my rep is for deals, I got most of it through helping people with advice and stuff.
    You don't get it from having a hot deal, as such, but if others decide to leave you rep for that deal or some help then they can by clicking the scales icon next to your name.

I'm sure it's 1400

I've got 100 rep points, whoo hoo. Ummm........ dont think I'll be getting a full rep bar anytime soon!!!!
    lol

raptorcigs;2083705

not a clue!:w00t::pJoin Date: 27-03-2007 Total Posts: 1,186 (2.88 posts … not a clue!:w00t::pJoin Date: 27-03-2007 Total Posts: 1,186 (2.88 posts per day) ][COLOR=#123889]Find all threads containing posts by Mrs.Z[/COLOR]][COLOR=#123889]Find all threads started by Mrs.Z[/COLOR]

whats that got to do with rep? lol

i'm still trying to rep everyone for congratulating me and i keep running out !

Original Poster

emasu;2083786

whats that got to do with rep? lol

You'd think he'd know better, wouldn't you? :giggle:

Original Poster

juicyx;2083827

i'm still trying to rep everyone for congratulating me and i keep running … i'm still trying to rep everyone for congratulating me and i keep running out !

Oh yeh, um... congratulations :thumbsup:
    LOL!

No, good for you and good luck in your new job - we love going to see the Giant indoor rabbits in our local, don't worry about rep was only joking

Mrs.Z;2083830

You'd think he'd know better, wouldn't you? :giggle:

Yes!

ctuk;2083764

I'm sure it's 1400

Yup. Not as easy to hit 1400 as it used to be either.

Original Poster

Got 1400 exactly now - thanks!

Still the same, though so not 1400

seancampbell;2083845

Yup. Not as easy to hit 1400 as it used to be either.

aah the good old days

how do you find out how many folk on here have full rep bars? Would be interesting to know. Or even some kinda rep league table.

Toybhoy;2083867

how do you find out how many folk on here have full rep bars? Would be … how do you find out how many folk on here have full rep bars? Would be interesting to know. Or even some kinda rep league table.

]
    http://ww…=84

Mrs.Z;2083837

Oh yeh, um... congratulations :thumbsup:LOL!No, good for you and good … Oh yeh, um... congratulations :thumbsup:LOL!No, good for you and good luck in your new job - we love going to see the Giant indoor rabbits in our local, don't worry about rep was only joking

i'll rep u when they let me again lol xx

hmm might be 1500 - I seem to recall the last block being hardest to earn.

Toybhoy;2083867

how do you find out how many folk on here have full rep bars? Would be … how do you find out how many folk on here have full rep bars? Would be interesting to know. Or even some kinda rep league table.

Go to the member list then sort by rep - doesn't give numbers of rep points but shows your relative position.

thanks sean and emasu!

No problem.
    Link for those too lazy to look
    hotukdeals.com/for…=30
    (edit number on end to make it bigger/smaller)

:

seancampbell;2083968

No problem.Link for those too lazy to … No problem.Link for those too lazy to lookhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=30(edit number on end to make it bigger/smaller)

look above sean

Hmm why did you make it so random? 84 people on your list?! Ah you copy pasted from that post from 6 months ago?

if you get a full rep bar the comments still change dont they?
    as in at the moment mine says i have a brilliant future and i have 1844 rep points

Yup they do. Up to something like 20k rep points?

seancampbell;2084009

Yup they do. Up to something like 20k rep points?

I thought they did.
    and i see your getting a little spicy

bellabonkers;2084001

if you get a full rep bar the comments still change dont they?as in at … if you get a full rep bar the comments still change dont they?as in at the moment mine says i have a brilliant future and i have 1844 rep points

im too hot to touch and have 36939 points ;-)

seancampbell;2083998

Hmm why did you make it so random? 84 people on your list?! Ah you copy … Hmm why did you make it so random? 84 people on your list?! Ah you copy pasted from that post from 6 months ago?

its the max number the forum will do for some reason

bellabonkers;2084001

if you get a full rep bar the comments still change dont they?as in at … if you get a full rep bar the comments still change dont they?as in at the moment mine says i have a brilliant future and i have 1844 rep points

is too hot to touch
    is getting a little spicy
    is heating up
    has a reputation beyond repute
    has a brilliant future
    has much to be proud of
    is a splendid one to behold
    is a name known to all
    is a glorous beacon of light
    is just really nice
    is a jewel in the rough
    has a spectacular aura about
    ill become famous soon enough
    is on a distinguished road
    is an unknown quantity as this point
    BOTTOM

how do u knwo how many rep points you have got please :thumbsup:

mum2b;2084132

how do u knwo how many rep points you have got please :thumbsup:

in your control panel.. top right of the page and it is on the first page you come to, looks like this :-
    [IMG]i194.photobucket.com/alb…png?t=1210617045[/IMG]

emasu;2084175

in your control panel.. top right of the page and it is on the first page … in your control panel.. top right of the page and it is on the first page you come to, looks like this :-[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/Untitled-2-1.png?t=1210617045[/IMG]

thks this only the Latest Reputation Received though, how do i see all of it please?

mum2b;2084213

thks this only the Latest Reputation Received though, how do i see all of … thks this only the Latest Reputation Received though, how do i see all of it please?

You can't see all of it. All you can see is the latest reps you have been given and your overall rep points.

nightswimmer;2084230

You can't see all of it. All you can see is the latest reps you have been … You can't see all of it. All you can see is the latest reps you have been given and your overall rep points.

ok thk u, i would rep ya but already gave some to emasu:roll::-D

mum2b;2084238

ok thk u, i would rep ya but already gave some to emasu:roll::-D

LOL, not to worry. You should be able to rep up to 10 people in 24hrs though if I recall correctly. (That's just FYI, not looking for you to rep me )

You should have some more rep points now mum2b

emasu;2083814

it looks like this raptor in your Control … it looks like this raptor in your Control panel:[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/Untitled-2-1.png?t=1210617045[/IMG]

cheers m8:)

LOL no problem raptor

nightswimmer;2084247

LOL, not to worry. You should be able to rep up to 10 people in 24hrs … LOL, not to worry. You should be able to rep up to 10 people in 24hrs though if I recall correctly. (That's just FYI, not looking for you to rep me )

i says something about spreading it around :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24104
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4211876
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764653
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions