EXPIRED

How many rep points do you have and how high up the league table are you?

I know a lot of you have a lot of rep and was just wondering how many points everyone has and how high up the league you are?

I was in the top 3 at one point and then they changed the score settings and now it's impossible to get back up there...so I think C32 is destined to remain first until HUKD eventually goes bust.

74 Comments

I see C32 in 5th, am I looking at the wrong list? lol

ChipSticks;4734921

no you're right hotukdeals.com/for…ion
i'm 87th now :-(

ChipSticks;4734921

No, I am seeing the same............
c32 = 5th

What league table,where can ya view it ?

I started looking for myself on page 100...

finally found me on page 3 (there's a smutty joke there somewhere!)

lol

Original Poster

Wow, that shows how long I haven't checked it for and how much it's changed in the mean time...you people just hand out rep for anything....huh? :giggle:

How many points does everyone have?

im 889 i think lol

realfriendlyman;4735041

Wow, that shows how long I haven't checked it for and how much it's … Wow, that shows how long I haven't checked it for and how much it's changed in the mean time...you people just hand out rep for anything....huh? :giggle:How many points does everyone have?

3106 for me
( obviously gained for doing "anything" according to you :whistling: )

ChipSticks;4735039

I started looking for myself on page 100... finally found me on page 3 I started looking for myself on page 100... finally found me on page 3 (there's a smutty joke there somewhere!)lol

lol chips im a page 3 girl too in a university prospectus book.

Can someone tell me where it is please?

wooo im on page 6
^_^

deb8z;4735026

What league table,where can ya view it ?

]Rep league

barneydog;4735098

]Rep league

I'm on page 7, have noticed i'm over 1000 posts now too, can't remember what my 1000th was

I wouldn't worry about it RFM - most experienced members know that rep and the way its dished out is a bit for a farce. Unfortunately newer members can sometimes think its a measure of "status" of forum members.....there has been some discussions about this in feedback.

IMO rep should be removed - judge members on what they post and how they behave and not on the rep they have.....

THere's too many pages,i'm probably on page 25..lol

gari189;4735174

I wouldn't worry about RFM - most experienced members know that rep and … I wouldn't worry about RFM - most experienced members know that rep and the way its dished out is a bit for a farce. Unfortunately newer members can sometimes think its a measure of "status" of forum members.....there has been some discussions about this in feedback. IMO rep should be removed - judge members on what they post and how they behave and not on the rep they have.....

Indeed,some people practically rep their mates for saying hello:w00t:

sancho1983;4735163

I'm on page 7, have noticed i'm over 1000 posts now too, can't remember … I'm on page 7, have noticed i'm over 1000 posts now too, can't remember what my 1000th was

Congrats on reaching the status of Solar Flare Sancho!

I'll have to have a look at that list in a minute - but my daugher is calling me to act IMMEDIATELY, so i'll probably forget!

Im 67th i think.

Banned

i have 70 zillion rep points ..

I'm abooot 162ish on 7466 points

3 infraction points (who has the most - is there an infraction league?)

page 7, number 523

woop im on 740 points =)

page 4, not sure how i work out what position in the league or if there is actually any point it it anyway?

souljacker;4735328

page 4, not sure how i work out what position in the league or if there … page 4, not sure how i work out what position in the league or if there is actually any point it it anyway?

does your whole life not revolve around your hukd rep?

ctuk;4735414

does your whole life not revolve around your hukd rep?

sadly not unlike some people it seems :thumbsup:

cheerleader;4734979

no you're right … no you're right http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/memberlist.php?do=getall&pp=84&order=desc&sort=reputationi'm 87th now :-(

barneydog;4735098

]Rep league

Why are they different? :?

Page 18 about halfway. 540 points. Not that it matters though...

kidcat;4735458

Why are they different? :?

They have different numbers of members per page, one has 84, the other 100 ;-)

Banned

barneydog;4735494

They have different numbers of members per page, one has 84, the other … They have different numbers of members per page, one has 84, the other 100 ;-)

]This one is better though

im on page 2 xD or 3 on guvs one.

guv;4735533

No as that mean im no longer on page one :lol:

deb8z;4735192

Yeah. It's like,

"Woo, you posted lots of totally pointless messages in a wordgame thread, congratulations! Have some rep"
]"Thnaks for the congratulations, have some rep"

Seems kinda stupid. I take pride in the rep I get, at least some of the time. It's nice to see that something I've written for someone has been appreciated, and that it's maybe made their day a little bit better, or they've learned something, or whatever. Seems kinda cheaty for the whole "Uh, a blue rep box? What's that?"-crowd to dominate the league, and not guys that actually do stuff that's good for people.

I`m on page one:? need to get a life:roll:

guv;4735533

:roll::p

dxx;4735615

I take pride in the rep I get, at least some of the time. It's nice to … I take pride in the rep I get, at least some of the time. It's nice to see that something I've written for someone has been appreciated, and that it's maybe made their day a little bit better, or they've learned something, or whatever. Seems kinda cheaty for the whole "Uh, a blue rep box? What's that?"-crowd to dominate the league, and not guys that actually do stuff that's good for people.

Ditto :thumbsup::)

cheerleader;4734979

no you're right … no you're right http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/memberlist.php?do=getall&pp=84&order=desc&sort=reputationi'm 87th now :-(

deb8z;4735086

Can someone tell me where it is please?

try reading the posts above yours :lol: :whistling:

barneydog;4735494

They have different numbers of members per page, one has 84, the other … They have different numbers of members per page, one has 84, the other 100 ;-)

Thanks,:oops:

deb8z;4735192

Hello..... Repped:p

Banned

im on page 2... not bad not bad lol

Number 81 - same as my house number
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions