How Many Times Can You Change Practical Test Date?

8 replies
Found 12th Jul 2008
Hello,

Just booked my practical test a week ago but its two months away, found a date which is ten days earlier than the actual date of my test.

How many times can I change the practical test date? Because I plan to change it from the 18th Sept to 8th Sept and then look again to find something closer.

Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

twice.

saayinla;2514499

twice.

No mention on the DVLA site of a limit:

To change or cancel your appointment for the practical test, you must phone or write to us, giving at least 3 clear working days' notice, or you will lose your test fee

Original Poster

I've checked on their site, I can change it online but unsure now as saayinia mentioned twice so will have to give them a ring and ask just to be sure.

Thanks for the help.

is that a piccy of your car to be in your avatar? lol

natversion1;2514552

No mention on the DVLA site of a limit:To change or cancel your … No mention on the DVLA site of a limit:To change or cancel your appointment for the practical test, you must phone or write to us, giving at least 3 clear working days' notice, or you will lose your test fee

u can change it online- i done it

and if the price has changed u still pay wat u payed when u first booked it (or atleast i did)

Original Poster

Mardyass;2514851

is that a piccy of your car to be in your avatar? lol

:whistling:.. Only if I could steal the keys from my cousin! I wouldn't get far well

im sure its 2 or 3 times then you have to cancel it

so, did you check whether we are allowed to change the test date or time more than twice?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…55
    2. Best place to buy a domain22
    3. Pictures from camera to android phone44
    4. meaning of op912

See more discussions