Groups

How many times can you give rep in 24 hours.

i have run out again and i have loads of people to thank for good advice.
    thank you

33 Comments

10 I think

Banned

its 10 for me :-(

it happens to me and sometimes when i dont seem to have given hardly any rep to anyone so i would like to know too.
    Whats the problem can you not give me any rep for the helpful advise over becks
    http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn46/Phigment_the_Fallen/Chuckle.gif

sassie;1994299

its 10 for me :-(

and meeeeeee

miffy121;1994306

it happens to me and sometimes when i dont seem to have given hardly any … it happens to me and sometimes when i dont seem to have given hardly any rep to anyone so i would like to know too. Whats the problem can you not give me any rep for the helpful advise over becks

:lol:friends:

Original Poster

i cant give aneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more. it needs to be more.

Original Poster

i cant even give miss waffles any for her tortoise advice

it's 10 reps per 24 hours, you have to bank them up and give it the next day

Train Driver;1994296

10 I think

does the rep hour start again just after midnight? .... meaning, when do you get your new lot of reps for sprinkling around?:thinking:

Original Poster

i dont think it works like that as i had run out then at teatime it gave me two to use then out again so i think it maybe be each rep you give a seperate 24 hrs iykwim

It's okay Jennie, I am glad you are grateful for the advice!
    Tomorrow then???
    hehe

Yeh allows me about 10 a day,I've not counted,so I go back on thread the next day and leave when required.

I try remember what post/user I left it at,but probably repped someone again by accident the next day likely.

its 10.

brb playing gta.

oh i've nearly run out to !

Original Poster

gerbz we all know that you didnt get gta and that you are at home mas......................................, watching tv

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1994375

It's okay Jennie, I am glad you are grateful for the advice!Tomorrow … It's okay Jennie, I am glad you are grateful for the advice!Tomorrow then???hehe

i shall remember hopefully lol

jennie your nearly a solar flare x

Original Poster

i know lol and i talk ********

jennie-jack;1994413

gerbz we all know that you didnt get gta and that you are at home … gerbz we all know that you didnt get gta and that you are at home mas......................................, watching tv

u wha!

brb playing gta.

Banned

the games that entrwling he keeps coming back to post "playing gta" think its the new word for playing with my twinkie -lol

Original Poster

whats gta

your playing with you gray tiny what

Original Poster

sassie;1994522

the games that entrwling he keeps coming back to post "playing gta" think … the games that entrwling he keeps coming back to post "playing gta" think its the new word for playing with my twinkie -lol

great minds think alike hun

rep ran out poo!

Original Poster

waaaaah lol you and me both

What's the brb part mean gerbil?
    Big rubber band?
    Been really bored?
    Big round belly?

Sheriff Waffles;1994600

What's the brb part mean gerbil?Big rubber band?Been really bored?Big … What's the brb part mean gerbil?Big rubber band?Been really bored?Big round belly?[be right back

brb playing gta.

big round balls?

Original Poster

Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

emasu;1994631

big round balls?

something you dont see too often

:oops:

What?

Original Poster

innocent yeah right

Oh i am

Original Poster

emasu;1994823

Oh i am

in your dreams boi
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions