how many traffic wardens does it need to put a ticket on a car?

24 replies
Found 22nd Dec 2008
was out shoping today in northamptonshire and was amazed to see how many traffic wardens where about but best of all TWO of them round one car.
i thought it must be one to hold the pad and the other write lol!!!!!!

love to know why they cant work on there own.

happy axas and happy new year to you all

24 Comments

on the job training

safety in numbers? Northampton is not a great place to be alone and a traffic warden

Northampton has the highest number of parking offences or wardens in the country supposedly.

We Rock!

Not.

was it outside the Guildhall? they like it round there easy pickings

B*stard councils employee additional traffic wardens over this 'busy' period to rake in the additional funds (most likely to cover the nice bonuses of their CEO).
Obviously had way to many on shift today - either that or they had to hold each others hand

Well can you think of a better way to exchange large protein strings?

In coventry they had loads going around in twos as they got picked on by the public!

Usually always see them walk in two's in Middlesborough.... there may be obvious reasons for that though!!

Banned

saw them going around in 3's in Oxford

I saw 4, or possibly 5, stood at the side of the road chatting opposite Gloucester Road tube station. Do I win?

duckmagicuk2;3840461

I saw 4, or possibly 5, stood at the side of the road chatting opposite … I saw 4, or possibly 5, stood at the side of the road chatting opposite Gloucester Road tube station. Do I win?

band meeting!

I once saw 15 and I beat them all up.

only doing a job they are paid to do - if you park illegally expect a fine if you are caught - get over it - if you dont get caught then hey ho you live another day with £ 50 in your pocket

sn0ttyang3l;3840667

only doing a job they are paid to do - if you park illegally expect a … only doing a job they are paid to do - if you park illegally expect a fine if you are caught - get over it - if you dont get caught then hey ho you live another day with £ 50 in your pocket

Or you could just beat them up and break their machine.

Traffic Wardens do a great job in keeping our traffic flowing, it is only selfish plonkers that park illegally that are the real problem.

Inactive;3841291

Traffic Wardens do a great job in keeping our traffic flowing, it is only … Traffic Wardens do a great job in keeping our traffic flowing, it is only selfish plonkers that park illegally that are the real problem.

I feel sorry for them in a way. They must take some stick.

I don't like traffic wardens, I "boo" them everytime I see them.

Inactive;3841291

Traffic Wardens do a great job in keeping our traffic flowing, it is only … Traffic Wardens do a great job in keeping our traffic flowing, it is only selfish plonkers that park illegally that are the real problem.

No they don't, when you get a ticket for displaying a disabled badge on the passenger side of the dash not the drivers side is just disgraceful. Was only gone 10mins and got back and couldn't find the plumpy woman who issued it for miles. For a plumpy woman she must move fast.

Not having a go though at all wardens, some do their job properly. Is it true that in order to get their monthly bonus, wardens have to meet a quota of how many tickets issued? Because i heard they book people on the last day of the month even if they get the tickey revoked it still counts toward the quota and the tw gets his/her bonus.

The JFK;3841321

I don't like traffic wardens, I "boo" them everytime I see them.

How childish is that, are sure you are even old enough to drive?:roll:

Inactive;3841417

How childish is that, are sure you are even old enough to drive?:roll:

Yes I am old enough to drive.

(BTW, who are you? I have never noticed you before)

The JFK;3841446

Yes I am old enough to drive.(BTW, who are you? I have never noticed you … Yes I am old enough to drive.(BTW, who are you? I have never noticed you before)

Well perhaps you should grow up then, I presume that you can drive?

I am a member on here, I have been one longer than you have in fact.;-)

Inactive;3841456

Well perhaps you should grow up then, I presume that you can drive?I am a … Well perhaps you should grow up then, I presume that you can drive?I am a member on here, I have been one longer than you have in fact.;-)

you've just been inactive for a while haha :thumbsup:

Banned

Sematic;3841415

No they don't, when you get a ticket for displaying a disabled badge on … No they don't, when you get a ticket for displaying a disabled badge on the passenger side of the dash not the drivers side is just disgraceful. Was only gone 10mins and got back and couldn't find the plumpy woman who issued it for miles. For a plumpy woman she must move fast.Not having a go though at all wardens, some do their job properly. Is it true that in order to get their monthly bonus, wardens have to meet a quota of how many tickets issued? Because i heard they book people on the last day of the month even if they get the tickey revoked it still counts toward the quota and the tw gets his/her bonus.

:? but I thought you were meant to display a disabled badge on the passenger side of the dash. How did you know she was plumpy?

Traffic wardens are just people , you get really nice ones, but must say geneally they are little Hitlers as a nice people couldn't handle the flak.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21118
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214656
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2744
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769540

See more discussions