How many Very accounts per household?

Found 15th Mar 2015
I have an old Very account ( not used for quite sometime now) and have just spotted the £25 of a £50 spend, Will I be able to open another account in my husbands name to take advantage of the offer and then payoff, or is this not allowed as same address?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Yes
Same address is fine. Just use different email and name.
As far as I know most catalogs allow one account per person (rather than per household), only reason the wouldn't allow it is if the first persons account was in arrears or the second person already had an account at another address.
Only way to 100% find out is for your partner to open account or to just call Very and ask, but I can't see why it would be an issue tbh.

Edited by: "Holly1985" 15th Mar 2015
i've got a million different accounts lol
I also opened many many accounts with all there different websites all in my name, just different emails. If you have a google account just add a random "." before the @ to make a new email, for example if your email is google@googlemail.com, change it to g.oogle@googlemail.com and it will still go to your original email.
Holly1985

As far as I know most catalogs allow one account per person (rather than … As far as I know most catalogs allow one account per person (rather than per household), only reason the wouldn't allow it is if the first persons account was in arrears or the second person already had an account at another address.Only way to 100% find out is for your partner to open account or to just call Very and ask, but I can't see why it would be an issue tbh.

Think the worst thing you could do is phone Very. Of course they won't want people having duplicate accounts to use the code many times.
Cheers all!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants