Groups

How many xbox messages have you received ?

Banned
    if you go on to xbox.com and click on your most recent messages it'll tell you in the address bar how many messages you've received (see picture below).

mines 2155

it includes party invites, private chats, nudez, voice messages etc...
    theres a prize for the winner

(it may just be a thumbs up)

14 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i27.tinypic.com/34i4hvk.jpg

Banned

Could be due to when people used to spam chat invites, I would receive about 1,000 once when I did not know how to disable getting them. Even when you do know you can get a few hundred before being able to.

Edited by: "DrWeeden" 22nd Jul 2010

A mere 820

Banned

My inbox is showing 11,066

Unread messages in that inbox is showing as 7606

Can you stop getting messages from people outside your friends list?

15564!

Original Poster Banned

kiwinator

15564!

oO how long have you had xbox live ?

Edited by: "ryman1000" 22nd Jul 2010

Original Poster Banned

Bully

Can you stop getting messages from people outside your friends list?

yes, can't remember how to do it ...google is your friend

ryman1000

yes, can't remember how to do it ...google is your friend

No joy on google but binged it and got the info

Adjust your privacy settings. If a player is harassing you by leaving voice or text messages, adjust your privacy settings so that only the people you have added to your "Friends" list can contact you. Select your gamertag on any screen on the Xbox Dashboard. Go to “Edit Profile,” then select “Privacy Settings.” Select “Voice and Text” from the list and change the setting to “Friends Only.”

Read more: How to Stop and Prevent Harassment on Xbox LIVE | eHow.comehow.com/how…tml

Original Poster Banned

Bully

No joy on google but binged it and got the infoAdjust your privacy … No joy on google but binged it and got the infoAdjust your privacy settings. If a player is harassing you by leaving voice or text messages, adjust your privacy settings so that only the people you have added to your "Friends" list can contact you. Select your gamertag on any screen on the Xbox Dashboard. Go to “Edit Profile,” then select “Privacy Settings.” Select “Voice and Text” from the list and change the setting to “Friends Only.”Read more: How to Stop and Prevent Harassment on Xbox LIVE | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4516224_stop-prevent-harassment-xbox-live.html#ixzz0uXqKMzCz

I found this in 30 seconds on google if its any help to somebody

I'm not near my Xbox ATM, but assuming you have a login for Xbox.com:- … I'm not near my Xbox ATM, but assuming you have a login for Xbox.com:- click "My Xbox"- to the right of your avatar, click "Privacy Settings"- 1st option:Decide who you communicate with using voice and text on Xbox LIVE.Voice and text communications on Xbox LIVE include chat, messages, and game invites. If you block voice and text, you will still receive system messages and friend requests.- you can change all settings from this page

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions