Groups
    EXPIRED

How may i know the price in euro

Like chocolates

13 Comments

The price is 7

Twenniwan

I like chocolates too.

Chocolates only come in Milk,plain or white not Euros ?

Google the price £ to Euro

Waits for Forest Gump reference
    Edited by: "arachnoid" 27th Dec 2014

Original Poster

Ok,thanks a lot

arachnoid

Chocolates only come in Milk,plain or white not Euros ?Waits for Forest … Chocolates only come in Milk,plain or white not Euros ?Waits for Forest Gump reference

Stupid is as stupid does???

what is your question OP? oO

1.00 EUR = 0.782995 GBP

Correct at time of posting.

Download a currency conversion app.

Hello,

This should help

It's form money saving expert a great website for saving cash and consumer issues

travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/?_g…815

For cash i load a Caxton card in £'s and then take the money out on euro's when in a country that uses euro's. There is no fee for this.

Full details here
    moneysavingexpert.com/tra…ney

Caxton / fairfax etc make their money on the spread .....the cost they buy money compared to the cost they sell it to you. Their rates are reasonable

I hope this helps

Hello I've sent a response but it has gone for moderation. I'm sure it will be with you very shortly

The general exchange between different currencies ca be found on wesites like xe.com.
    If you need to convert, then use we sites of Post Office, Travelexchange, M&S etc.

Like UK, choclates prices can vary by store. Depending on which country you are looking for, find for some major supermarkets and prices there.
    In general, not sure of the Euro country, supermarket and specific choclates you are looking for.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customer Service from Giffgaff worth £60???55
      2. Baby seat hiring car abroad67
      3. Dashcam question59
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming59

See more discussions