Groups

How much

Lol I'm on ebay still, just saw this, some plonker has just gone and bid £332 on this PSP:

lol. Is it seriously worth that much? Now it gets even better : look at this £555 ,lol

12 Comments

No........it will be a nigerian scammer.

what was the bid before he put his in?

Maybe it was a bid from a vengeful previous owner of the PSP trying to get at the seller for wanting to resell it. These things do happen, I've found out recently.

dxx;2737123

Maybe it was a bid from a vengeful previous owner of the PSP trying to … Maybe it was a bid from a vengeful previous owner of the PSP trying to get at the seller for wanting to resell it. These things do happen, I've found out recently.

:giggle:

i reckon he meant to put in £32 and ended up holding the "3" down for just that bit too long and ended up bidding £332. Keep watching. Bid might be retracted

Original Poster

I reckon it was meant to £132 lol,.

Original Poster

Holy jesus look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol £555!!!!!!!!!!! lol

They are just all nigerian scammers. Look at the completed listings history and you will find loads of items for hundreds and all of them by some **** from nigeria

i guess if they are still bidding they are still getting lucky sometimes? you got to be mad to think that is a legit buyer? i reckon ebay should stop the scammers faster-there must be some way of doing it.

timothyw9;2737286

Holy jesus look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!! 300249734517Lol £555!!!!!!!!!!! lol

£819

couldn't see that one, looks like removed, check out this joker starting at £400

Item number: 160270551578
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11
      2. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel11
      3. Messages11
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!67

See more discussions