Groups

How much

Banned
    Okay taking snowtiger's advise I tried think of something fun and happy about life ... which reminded me of this question

how much money do you give as Eidi (an x amount of money mostly men give to their wives and children of their family) or X-Mas present to your OH...

15 Comments

bout tree fiddy

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;3026233

bout tree fiddy

Not sure what that means game ...

give presents not money.... more thoughful

xmas present i spend bout 150 on him. he doesnt spend nearly that on me though, but thats cos i always normally plan to spend a lkiitle but by the time xmas arrives ive wrked out ive spent that much. oopsy

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;3026246

give presents not money.... more thoughful

Magic I am talking about Eidi it is always money is'nt it

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3026260

if the question is how much do you spend on OH for xmas....???we both … if the question is how much do you spend on OH for xmas....???we both spend about £200 on each other ...no surprise pressies either...we tell each other what we want.....

I have a thing ofr surprises, - I HATE THEM :-D so I think the two of you do a very intelligent thing :thumbsup:

mummyspam1985;3026262

xmas present i spend bout 150 on him. he doesnt spend nearly that on me … xmas present i spend bout 150 on him. he doesnt spend nearly that on me though, but thats cos i always normally plan to spend a lkiitle but by the time xmas arrives ive wrked out ive spent that much. oopsy

Lmao ...

Banned

We usually buy a couple of £20 ish items and then treat each other in the sales...still get the surprise but can spend the bulk on things we actually want

Original Poster Banned

Zootaga;3026290

We usually buy a couple of £20 ish items and then treat each other in the … We usually buy a couple of £20 ish items and then treat each other in the sales...still get the surprise but can spend the bulk on things we actually want

Not a bad idea actually

AS pxmas presents? Just a small token present that is also a keepsake or token of affection for each other, something like jewellery, I usually receive a pendant for my chain that I can swap and change with others, and when not worn look good in a display case, last year I bought my OH a sterling silver chain and pendant case for a pearl and the pearl came with it, the surprise is the pearl is still inside the oyster!!

Its a bit daft spending tons on each other as prezzies as whats mine is hers and whats hers is mine, so its pretty pointless. A keepsake can be treasured though.

Anything else is joint purchase anyway.

Never heard of Eidi, do you mean housekeeping money? pocket money?

dmissy13;3026518

Never heard of Eidi, do you mean housekeeping money? pocket money?

its a muslim thing:thumbsup:

h_360;3026533

its a muslim thing:thumbsup:

so what is it then? lol

basically after ramadan men give out money to youngers kids in the family and relatives; not forgetting the wife
    Like christmas but instead of presents we cut the ****, and just give money.

Original Poster Banned

Anyone else

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;3032008

Anyone else

What are you buying me?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67