Groups

How much

Banned
    How much money do you have in your wallet right now .....
    I have 35 quids
    (no plastic money)
    In Pakistan with that sorta money I can survive through at least three days pretty well

47 Comments

Banned

NONE

I only carry cash on a night out....everything goes on card

i dont have a wallet i had to sell it to make money

I have £191.59 but only cause my sister returned the £190 she owed me! Cards all the way, only ususally have a couple of quid on me for a paper or something!

Original Poster Banned

Hiya Jelly, and oh just noticed congratulations on your darling and ODB ....

I, for some reason, hate plastic money so try and carry cash on me at lesat when I am in Pakistan

Original Poster Banned

natalie189;3326574

I have £191.59 but only cuase my sister returned the £190 she owed me! C … I have £191.59 but only cuase my sister returned the £190 she owed me! Cards all the way, only ususally have a couple of quid on me for a paper or something!

HIya Natalie, how are you doing, have'nt seen you on before but nice avi darling... oh 191.59 .... hang on a second do you fancy a party

£9.77

you working out who ur gonna rob dell ? lol

yep u can lol. in pakistan u can survive a week on that if u just want food and drink.

Dell_in_the_bed;3326583

HIya Natalie, how are you doing, have'nt seen you on before but nice avi … HIya Natalie, how are you doing, have'nt seen you on before but nice avi darling... oh 191.59 .... hang on a second do you fancy a party

Lol with my £191.59??!!

i have £4.......... i will not carry cash unless im at a carboot sale or on a night out .......... but most locla pubs take card now

if i have cash i wll spend it, with card i can (sometimes) stop myself :lol:

£32.43

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3326590

£9.77 you working out who ur gonna rob dell ? lol

depends on how and what I am going to rob :-)

RichKid10123;3326595

yep u can lol. in pakistan u can survive a week on that if u just want … yep u can lol. in pakistan u can survive a week on that if u just want food and drink.

you bet if its food and drink only you can live like a king

natalie189;3326604

Lol with my £191.59??!!

ahem ahem ....oh well if that will make you say yes, alright

acecatcher3;3326611

£32.43

you could take me to spoonies for lunch on that babe :w00t: lol

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3326611

£32.43

Hiya Ace, your Avi for a minute fooled me, lol ... so the richest person :-)

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;3326606

i have £4.......... i will not carry cash unless im at a carboot sale or … i have £4.......... i will not carry cash unless im at a carboot sale or on a night out .......... but most locla pubs take card now :)if i have cash i wll spend it, with card i can (sometimes) stop myself :lol:

with me its the other way around :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3326627

:x hmmmmmm

about £10. Get paid tomoz.. oooh yeah. Party time. Very nice!

I have £35.73 sometimes I use cards and sometimes I use cash. Just depends what I am buying. Paying with money makes it easier to take control what you spend (sometimes lol)

nicki3668;3326627

lets cut like ribbon then

Dell_in_the_bed;3326632

Hiya Ace, your Avi for a minute fooled me, lol ... so the richest person … Hiya Ace, your Avi for a minute fooled me, lol ... so the richest person :-)

hey man, whats new with u, it fools alot of ppl theyre like "whoa saints nice" then they realise its moi.

Hiya Dell ............. I never have any cash in my purse ! well not for long anyway as my son still at home (last one left at home boo hoo :cry: but that's another story!) always on the borrow ''empty your purse out & give me everything you've got'' sort of thing ! :w00t: don't stand a chance do I ? :roll:

Dell_in_the_bed;3326639

:x hmmmmmm

hey youv been away iv had my eyes on fresh meat lol

acecatcher3;3326657

lets cut like ribbon then

id put a ribbon round you and open you like a present lol :w00t:

Dont have a wallet at the moment.... got £20 in my pocket and about a fiver in change the car.

Hey Dell, hows things man. Its been long?

I have £3.18 to last me till payday tommorow...and a £5 M&S voucher... I don't usually carry cash always use the switch card :thumbsup:

Banned

How much - that's what people say down the red light district! :thinking:

DLM;3326766

what begs the question is....How do you know???? lol :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;3326640

about £10. Get paid tomoz.. oooh yeah. Party time. Very nice!

cheers mate, i ain't getting paid until 5th :x commission checks on 15 th :roll: but somehow works to my advantage......

bellabonkers;3326656

I have £35.73 sometimes I use cards and sometimes I use cash. Just … I have £35.73 sometimes I use cards and sometimes I use cash. Just depends what I am buying. Paying with money makes it easier to take control what you spend (sometimes lol)

HIya bella .... and I thought Ace was the richest one around right now lol .... how you keeping babes ..... ahem ahem saw the picture thread the other day so hope you wont mind me saying sexy babe

acecatcher3;3326668

hey man, whats new with u, it fools alot of ppl theyre like "whoa saints … hey man, whats new with u, it fools alot of ppl theyre like "whoa saints nice" then they realise its moi.

you bet ....... nothing much except for I have been shifted to sales, which is old news already

Banned

bellabonkers;3326773

what begs the question is....How do you know???? lol :w00t:

I live in Manchester, it is back to back with slappers

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;3326684

Hiya Dell ............. I never have any cash in my purse ! well not for … Hiya Dell ............. I never have any cash in my purse ! well not for long anyway as my son still at home (last one left at home boo hoo :cry: but that's another story!) always on the borrow ''empty your purse out & give me everything you've got'' sort of thing ! :w00t: don't stand a chance do I ? :roll:

Hiya snow..... lol no darling you dont stand a chance there :-D

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3326699

hey youv been away iv had my eyes on fresh meat lol

I bet you you sausy minx lol

King of Thieves;3326715

Hey Dell, hows things man. Its been long?

Hiya KOT .... been around but was not posting lately matey :-)

bout tree fiddy

nicki3668;3326699

hey youv been away iv had my eyes on fresh meat lol id put a ribbon round … hey youv been away iv had my eyes on fresh meat lol id put a ribbon round you and open you like a present lol :w00t:

nicki are u a mother, coz if u r ur gonna solidify my status as a mothers favourite...

...not liking the fresh meat bit tho, im an intricate person dont u know...i have feelings!:-D

Original Poster Banned

DLM;3326766

oh right do they, I will be ready for that the next time

nikkib123;3326776

About 40p ha ha - don't do cash !Hiya Dell hope you are ok x

Hiya Nikkib darling . been good darling ... you alright .... and I thought DLM's avi was sexy ....

DLM;3326781

I live in Manchester, it is back to back with slappers

Sounds alot like Misc :whistling:

Banned

Titchimp;3326834

Sounds alot like Misc :whistling:

I know :whistling:

Dell_in_the_bed;3326777

cheers mate, i ain't getting paid until 5th :x commission checks on 15 th … cheers mate, i ain't getting paid until 5th :x commission checks on 15 th :roll: but somehow works to my advantage......HIya bella .... and I thought Ace was the richest one around right now lol .... how you keeping babes ..... ahem ahem saw the picture thread the other day so hope you wont mind me saying sexy babe you bet ....... nothing much except for I have been shifted to sales, which is old news already

I have just been to the shops and got cash back as I am going out tonight, my friend also owes me a tenner and a drink

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;3326848

I have just been to the shops and got cash back as I am going out … I have just been to the shops and got cash back as I am going out tonight, my friend also owes me a tenner and a drink

Rich girl :-D

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;3326846

Fine thanks - gotta go in work - kisses to you though - so far away x

xxxxxxxxx take care darling

in pakistan people can survive with £30(or less) a month

acecatcher3;3326816

nicki are u a mother, coz if u r ur gonna solidify my status as a mothers … nicki are u a mother, coz if u r ur gonna solidify my status as a mothers favourite......not liking the fresh meat bit tho, im an intricate person dont u know...i have feelings!:-D

yes i am indeed a mother lol and im sowwy bubs ur not meat lol

nicki3668;3326936

yes i am indeed a mother lol and im sowwy bubs ur not meat lol

o nice one ur forgiven as ur a mother woop woop!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126
      3. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127

See more discussions