How much are Asda selling the new MoH game for instore?

Banned
How much are Asda selling the new Medal of Honor game for instore?

12 Comments

Banned

£37.99

and tesco are £37.90

Original Poster Banned

Thanks

Is Tesco not £28 when bought with 2100 points?

Assuming you wanted it on xbox

Original Poster Banned

Starr

Is Tesco not £28 when bought with 2100 points?Assuming you wanted it on … Is Tesco not £28 when bought with 2100 points?Assuming you wanted it on xbox

Yea I did want it on Xbox 360 but the points are a rip off at tesco

Thanks for letting me now. I may will think about it because I could get £13 for the points.

for ps3 it's £37.47 in asda
i got it last night and went in before and it was same price

speedy1477

Yea I did want it on Xbox 360 but the points are a rip off at tesco … Yea I did want it on Xbox 360 but the points are a rip off at tesco :(Thanks for letting me now. I may will think about it because I could get £13 for the points.

Points are £16.71 i think

You'll get £14 in the FS/FT section for them.

£30.71 for MOH

Best way to do it.

Original Poster Banned

If that would work, I would buy them but im not sure I will get £14 for the points???

Youll get £14 for the points no problem. Points normally sell for £15 and people like the fact it is instant also, no need to wait 3 days for shop to send them or pay MS £17.99 for them.

Banned

dj_urban

£37.99 and tesco are £37.90

its £37.47 in Asda...no idea why the odd number but thats the price

Original Poster Banned

Starr

Youll get £14 for the points no problem. Points normally sell for £15 and … Youll get £14 for the points no problem. Points normally sell for £15 and people like the fact it is instant also, no need to wait 3 days for shop to send them or pay MS £17.99 for them.

Thank you again. Done what you said and got the game for around £30 and if I dont like it, Cex give £30.
Edited by: "speedy1477" 16th Oct 2010

speedy1477

Thank you again. Done what you said and got the game for around £30 Thank you again. Done what you said and got the game for around £30 and if I dont like it, Cex give £30.

See, im not just a pretty face.

Hope they do that sort of deal for COD, or standard £28 will do me

Original Poster Banned

Starr

See, im not just a pretty face.Hope they do that sort of deal for COD, or … See, im not just a pretty face.Hope they do that sort of deal for COD, or standard £28 will do me

That would be fantastic. Im happy with my deal for cod. Around £33 from Tesco. Used the £5 off and 15% off

Would be evern better if Sainsburys done one of there lovely deals or morrisons. I can remember get a copy for 360 and ps3 from Sainsburys for £26 each
Edited by: "speedy1477" 16th Oct 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car park fine UKPC1315
    2. Best 40 inch TV for £30057
    3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)812
    4. Android tablet parental control ?22

See more discussions