How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?

Found 29th Sep 2017
Would appreciate it if any one knows, thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
38 Comments
They will pay over the odds to start with to gain a monopoly on what they can sell them for when stock drys out. They did the same with the Mini Classic NES offering £120 cash at one point and that cost less than the SNES mini.

So I expect they will wait until stock is scarce then they will offer better than eBay after fees etc.
Anyone know their selling price yet? Was planning a visit but weather is shocking
Also keen to know both/either.
£110
Can confirm they're them at £110 and selling at £150.
Is cash & credit exactly the same at £110
Yea just went to liverpool belevale and they had 2 selling for 150
d_lee_8320 h, 47 m ago

Is cash & credit exactly the same at £110

Yeah £110 for cash or voucher at my local.
So has it been confermed that they are buying for £110 ? Thanks guys
Adam.Cope15 m ago

So has it been confermed that they are buying for £110 ? Thanks guys

Yes!
Is that £110 brand new or opened?
Went in the Leeds branch today, £110 cash, £110 trade. The guy found it on their system as Nintendo Super Nes Mini, for some reason can’t find it on their website - usually the website and system are in sync.
alltaken1233rd Oct 2017

I took 2 in today, was told I would get a bulk buy price, because 2 is …I took 2 in today, was told I would get a bulk buy price, because 2 is bulk.

What was the price?
today they said they can't find it on their system, anyone else have this problem
I had an extra pre order and popped down they said they ran out of cash
jmeegan111 m ago

today they said they can't find it on their system, anyone else have this …today they said they can't find it on their system, anyone else have this problem

they should scan the box.
dark_shadow1 m ago

I had an extra pre order and popped down they said they ran out of cash

you can take bank transfer instead
akash4021 m ago

they should scan the box.you can take bank transfer instead

He stated as he was a small store he couldn't offer that option
dark_shadow4 m ago

He stated as he was a small store he couldn't offer that option

arent all cex stores nearly the same size anyway
The bulk buy may be store specific, which is why some people have not had this issue.

What would stop you cashing in one, walking out and back and then cashing in another? it's not like they could adjust your previous order you have agreed and signed, might be the reason why some stores don't do it as it sounds more like a last ditch attempt to pay less.
Edited by: "TwentyTwo" 4th Oct 2017
Ashton not taking them in for cash only wanted to give a credit!
Edited by: "5426angela" 4th Oct 2017
5426angela11 h, 1 m ago

Ashton not taking them in for cash only wanted to give a credit!

Yeah, pretty sure they are not allowed to do that. Unless they absolutely have no cash at hand.
TwentyTwo15 h, 2 m ago

The bulk buy may be store specific, which is why some people have not had …The bulk buy may be store specific, which is why some people have not had this issue.What would stop you cashing in one, walking out and back and then cashing in another? it's not like they could adjust your previous order you have agreed and signed, might be the reason why some stores don't do it as it sounds more like a last ditch attempt to pay less.

The woman behind the counter at my local actually sort of whispered to me that there's no stopping me coming in another time to sell the second one for 110. However, she said another day.
Price changed.

selling at £140
buying at £90

1.5hours to test ! This is Basingstoke store whereas game in Basingstoke took a whooping 5minutes to test a PS4 yesterday. Am guessing CEX realise stock will not be as rare as nes mini.
fatterdude7 h, 38 m ago

Price changed. selling at £140buying at £901.5hours to test ! This is B …Price changed. selling at £140buying at £901.5hours to test ! This is Basingstoke store whereas game in Basingstoke took a whooping 5minutes to test a PS4 yesterday. Am guessing CEX realise stock will not be as rare as nes mini.

CEX is doing this to create a monopoly where in the end they are really the only store selling it. Same for NES mini. You can't get NES mini at any other store except theirs and for £135. The initial high offer of 110 was to make sure from the off many people rush to sell to them. They likely put the price down now because they feel satisfied with the number they've collected so far.

It is the reason why they have still not posted the item for buy or sale on their website. Buying from customers online, they are locked into the price for 10 days and they definitely don't want to be locked into a high offer of £110 for 10 days because loads (too many) will flood their site because of how easy it is. In-store, they can control how much to offer by the hour for when (for their specific store) they are satisfied with the amount they have.

Now that it has dropped to £90 offer you can expect it to show online soon.
Edited by: "sophknack" 5th Oct 2017
Next they'll be trying to corner the market in frozen concentrated orange juice.
I went today to sell mine and they “update” the price list:

£63 cash
£90 voucher
Edited by: "pausuri" 11th Oct 2017
Rather sell it private offering that little
pausuri12 h, 47 m ago

I went today to sell mine and they “update” the price list:£63 cash£90 vouc …I went today to sell mine and they “update” the price list:£63 cash£90 voucher

That's what they offer on the mini nes - did they not just make a "mistake" and give you the wrong price?
Selling for £140. Had a few in
Edited by: "googleboogle" 13th Oct 2017
how much are they buying for now?
Edited by: "thetreelogger" 17th Oct 2017
thetreelogger5 m ago

how much are they buying for now?

£90 voucher
£63 cash
bo9dster00717th Oct

£90 voucher£63 cash

It's £90 cash and voucher still. Thats the Nintendo mini. The OP is talking about the super Nintendo mini which is not online yet but still at £90 cash and voucher
Just came from my local cex and SNES mini is still £90 cash or voucher. Not bad if you got it for 70 and don't want to deal with ebay fees and so on, like me
Does anyone have the latest price for this? Still not available online.
K0YS16 h, 10 m ago

I'd like to know the same. I doubt I'll play mine that much, so looking to move it on.
K0YS25th Oct

Traded one in today and got £90 cash or trade.
FINALLY online, but down to £75 cash / credi
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions