How much are Glastonbury tickets?

16 replies
Found 29th Jul 2008
Want to go next year and wondered how much they cost?

1. Misc
  2. Ticket
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Ticket
16 Comments

They are going to be a £50 deposit, then pay remainer on April 1st or incur a £10 cancellation charge. The full cost of the weekend pass hasn't been announced as yet.

Original Poster

Yeh i seen the £50 deposit. Do you know how much it cost this year so i can get a rough idea?

SpartanDavie;2624759

Yeh i seen the £50 deposit. Do you know how much it cost this year so i … Yeh i seen the £50 deposit. Do you know how much it cost this year so i can get a rough idea?

£155

Hope this helps!!!!

Original Poster

Oh its alright, says price TBC september 1st so at least its before i spend the £50 deposit, cheers

Your welcome!

£155?!?!??!

dontdothatagain;2625526

£155?!?!??!

Yep, thats for a weekend ticket remember

Ah, that include drinks?

dontdothatagain;2625571

Ah, that include drinks?

It includes camping and music :thumbsup:

drinks/food at these places are a complete rip off. Bout £3.50-£4.00 just for a burger and about £2 for a small bottle of pop.

gemz700;2625950

drinks/food at these places are a complete rip off. Bout £3.50-£4.00 j … drinks/food at these places are a complete rip off. Bout £3.50-£4.00 just for a burger and about £2 for a small bottle of pop.

More like £5+ for a burger at reading.

Banned

Titchimp;2625579

It includes camping and music :thumbsup:

not much music this year.:x. Mr Eavis said that Jay z was a great draw to fill the place.. another reason why all the tickets didnt sell.:whistling:. lets hope its a better line up next year.. get some old school rock bands in I say :-D

dog_cop;2626158

not much music this year.:x. Mr Eavis said that Jay z was a great draw to … not much music this year.:x. Mr Eavis said that Jay z was a great draw to fill the place.. another reason why all the tickets didnt sell.:whistling:. lets hope its a better line up next year.. get some old school rock bands in I say :-D

Apparently Michael Eavis has said it's going back to it's roots next year and I've read rumours of Oasis headlining - time will tell how true that is!

dontdothatagain;2625526

£155?!?!??!

I see £155 for 5 nights camping, and 4 days of entertainment and music an absolute bargain.

I've been to the last 5 and loved every minute of it, can't go next year though :-(:-(

dog_cop;2626158

not much music this year.:x. Mr Eavis said that Jay z was a great draw to … not much music this year.:x. Mr Eavis said that Jay z was a great draw to fill the place.. another reason why all the tickets didnt sell.:whistling:. lets hope its a better line up next year.. get some old school rock bands in I say :-D

there was plenty of music and i think you'll find it did sell out this year, just not as quickly as usual

Titchimp;2625962

More like £5+ for a burger at reading.

Really? last time I went to Reading was 2005 and it was £3.50 then. Mind you, if there's noone good playing you can always take a walk to the mcdonalds in reading town centre!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52474
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions