Groups

How much are these worth?

Link in 1st post.

54 Comments

1p?...

Original Poster

I'm asking if they are worth more :roll:

the idea is you buy the charms too so thats where the profit is

No idea, but now you've posted the link i expect someone will come along and buy them all!

They're copies of Pandora bracelets... worth more than 1p, but not a lot more

Banned

they worth naff all, thats why there dishing um out at 1p, as they make on the charms

Original Poster

leemole101;4584720

the idea is you buy the charms too so thats where the profit is

But they are £2 each! :?

Goonieman;4584732

No idea, but now you've posted the link i expect someone will come along … No idea, but now you've posted the link i expect someone will come along and buy them all!

They were posted last night, but its market place.
    Doubt they will sell out. Well, at least, I hope not :-D

Original Poster

J_B;4584748

They're copies of Pandora bracelets... worth more than 1p, but not a lot … They're copies of Pandora bracelets... worth more than 1p, but not a lot more

Upto £1?

Original Poster

sassie;4584752

they worth naff all, thats why there dishing um out at 1p, as they make … they worth naff all, thats why there dishing um out at 1p, as they make on the charms

Would you say £1 sassie?

Banned

p.s how much shipping did you have to pay fr the bulk buy ddta

I don't know but i've ordered one :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;4584767

p.s how much shipping did you have to pay fr the bulk buy ddta

£2.50 :thumbsup:

And Boro, is that mother's day sorted? ;-)

Banned

dontdothatagain;4584762

Would you say £1 sassie?

where you trying to sell them? ebay?

Original Poster

sassie;4584779

where you trying to sell them? ebay?

Is there anywhere else you could think of. Cos I think if you put them on ebay, the fees would be so much, you would make 2p lol.

How do you cancel an order? Didn't realise it's got no charms on....

Banned

i personally think you have wasted your money as by the time you have added fees for ebay and paypal ide be surprised if you make anything

Original Poster

borolad94;4584796

I dont know.....its from Marketplace so I couldn't tell you. :-(

Banned

borolad94;4584796

go into your account and look for order and cancel, not sure if thats the same with marketplace

Original Poster

sassie;4584800

i personally think you have wasted your money as by the time you have … i personally think you have wasted your money as by the time you have added fees for ebay and paypal ide be surprised if you make anything

It cost me £3.10 for 60 of them :w00t:

sassie;4584805

go into your account and look for order and cancel, not sure if thats the … go into your account and look for order and cancel, not sure if thats the same with marketplace

It doesn't cost anything to cancel does it?

NO WORRIES - CANCELLED

Original Poster

borolad94;4584813

It doesn't cost anything to cancel does it?

Not normally. Shouldn't do.

Banned

dontdothatagain;4584807

It cost me £3.10 for 60 of them :w00t:

ide be surprised if you make the £3-60 back let alone a profit, nice to see you thought of others from this deal

Original Poster

sassie;4584822

ide be surprised if you make the £3-60 back let alone a profit, nice to … ide be surprised if you make the £3-60 back let alone a profit, nice to see you thought of others from this deal

Well, I thought I should let you know, after I bought mine of course :-D

says its strictly one per household...

Product Description
    Product Description
    STRICTLY ONE PER HOUSE HOLD - LET'S GET YOU STARTED FOR 1P
    OUR REF: EB0003

Banned

dontdothatagain;4584826

Well, I thought I should let you know, after I bought mine of course :-D

i already saw it when posted yesterday, but couldnt be bothered to post to say what a greedy get you are

Original Poster

shaneomac;4584836

says its strictly one per household...

It let my order go through. :?

sassie;4584837

i already saw it when posted yesterday, but couldnt be bothered to post … i already saw it when posted yesterday, but couldnt be bothered to post to say what a greedy get you are

Sorry :oops:

wow. the mrs would love this. add charms to it as and when. better order her one.

Original Poster

shanecr;4584873

wow. the mrs would love this. add charms to it as and when. better order … wow. the mrs would love this. add charms to it as and when. better order her one.

lol. You can buy one from me. £3.50 :w00t:

dontdothatagain;4584880

lol. You can buy one from me. £3.50 :w00t:

lol. i added a heart charmto go on it. can be a mothers day gift from the kids.

Banned

shanecr;4584913

lol. i added a heart charmto go on it. can be a mothers day gift from the … lol. i added a heart charmto go on it. can be a mothers day gift from the kids.

i dont like them, but nice to see you have actually purchased it with a charm and for a gift, hope the mrs likes it

Original Poster

shanecr;4584913

lol. i added a heart charmto go on it. can be a mothers day gift from the … lol. i added a heart charmto go on it. can be a mothers day gift from the kids.

Hope she likes it

sassie;4584924

i dont like them, but nice to see you have actually purchased it with a … i dont like them, but nice to see you have actually purchased it with a charm and for a gift, hope the mrs likes it

dontdothatagain;4584926

Hope she likes it

she has a couple charm bracelets and she loves them, but they came all made up, one is a disney one and the other i dunno. dont take too much notice lol. With this, the kids and i can add to it for birthday, xmas etc. or just for the hell of it lol.

I'd put my baby up for adoption, if i get this for mothers day!
    But i did get the pandora one for valentines, so the hubby can stay....for now!

Original Poster

shanecr;4584954

she has a couple charm bracelets and she loves them, but they came all … she has a couple charm bracelets and she loves them, but they came all made up, one is a disney one and the other i dunno. dont take too much notice lol. With this, the kids and i can add to it for birthday, xmas etc. or just for the hell of it lol.

Nice to see you pay attention to your Mrs :p:whistling:

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4584956

I'd put my baby up for adoption, if i get this for mothers day!But i did … I'd put my baby up for adoption, if i get this for mothers day!But i did get the pandora one for valentines, so the hubby can stay....for now!

ide put mine up with or without one :thumbsup:

its only stirling silver plated...

anyone whose skin goes "green" when wearing cheap jewellery or non precious metals wont be able to wear this for long before the plating starts wearing away and irritates their skin...

not worth it, imo

Original Poster

Worth £1 + P&P?

Banned

there worth what someone will pay, stick um on at what you think, i wouldnt pay a penny

Original Poster

sassie;4585106

there worth what someone will pay, stick um on at what you think, i … there worth what someone will pay, stick um on at what you think, i wouldnt pay a penny

Theres people on ebay selling 10 bracelets for £7.50 delivered
    Thats £45 for 60..isnt it :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions