Groups

How Much are these worth? Can someone please help/

I am looking to sell my PS3 to get money to buy a laptop, Or looking to trade this, Could someone help with either a price, or what kind of laptop i would be looking at for my ps3 package.

Boxed 80gb PS3, Owned since October 08
    All usual leads, dualshock pad and Hdmi cable
    3 blu rays, Dark Knight, Vantage Point and Sweeney Todd
    20 Games are GTA4, Kane and Lynch, PES 2008, Skate, GH3 with Guitar, Fifa 08, Fifa 09, F1 Championship Ed, Rachet and Clank tools of destruction, Motorstorm, Sega Superstars Tennis, Ridge Racer 7, Virtua Tennis 3, Beijing 08, Tony Hawks Proving Ground, Full Auto 2 Battlelines, Stranglehold, NBA 2k7 and Mercenaries 2 (No case but in a blu ray case)

Any Help would be great,

Thanks!

7 Comments

second hand ps3 are selling for some where between £180 - £230 with a few games.
    hope this helps

Original Poster

dinky.ben;5150429

second hand ps3 are selling for some where between £180 - £230 with a few … second hand ps3 are selling for some where between £180 - £230 with a few games.hope this helps

I suppose it depends on the games that are included

Bout £400-£450 for the lot id pay!!!

Original Poster

RuthIess;5150740

Bout £400-£450 for the lot id pay!!!

Thanks, I will think about listing here

(IN 7 days time to abide by the rules of hukd)

you dont have to wait 7 days cause you havent listed it yet mate

Banned

kx12;5150862

Thanks, I will think about listing here (IN 7 days time to abide by the … Thanks, I will think about listing here (IN 7 days time to abide by the rules of hukd)

wonkey;5151474

you dont have to wait 7 days cause you havent listed it yet mate

KX12 is correct wonkey. 7 full days after closure of this thread must pass before a new thread in fs/ft for the same item is permitted.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…22
      2. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556

See more discussions