Groups

How much are used USB dongles worth?

I have three used orange e160 mobile broadband dongles ,ying here not doing anything, are they worth something?

10 Comments

If you're lucky you'll get a couple of quid each. The O2 ones are worth a little more cause people are using them with the 12 month free intternet Iphone sims.

from work? :whistling:

will get around £8-9 each on here

Uncle Monkey;5892985

If you're lucky you'll get a couple of quid each. The O2 ones are worth a … If you're lucky you'll get a couple of quid each. The O2 ones are worth a little more cause people are using them with the 12 month free intternet Iphone sims.

can be unlocked tho

Would be more desirable if they are unlocked maybe?

Original Poster

Uncle Monkey;5892985

If you're lucky you'll get a couple of quid each. The O2 ones are worth a … If you're lucky you'll get a couple of quid each. The O2 ones are worth a little more cause people are using them with the 12 month free intternet Iphone sims.

How does this work then?

Original Poster

How do I unlock them?

andrewnclark;5893030

How do I unlock them?

easy google it

you wont get much for it as a few weeks ago they where £4.95 delivered and everyone bought them i should think that in mint condition its worth £5 delivered.

it may be already unlocked the you just need the client software and the settings for sim you are using
    You need to check if your dongle is actually locked so download the client at dc-unlocker.com/ and run it. With a little luck it'll detect your modem and should tell you it's lock status

let me buy themt for £20 ?

go to this site register and request unlock code and someone will give you one for free no flashing no issues
    forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb…410

Original Poster

thganks a million for all this info guys

Banned

You can get them unlocked, buy an iPhone sim off fleabay with unlimited data (as long as it's activated) stick it in the dongle and away you go. You might want to take it out every so often and make a call or 2 - O2 can tell it's not being used in an iPhone and block it but you will probably get a good couple of months use out it before they do. You can drop one off next time your round!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions