Groups
    EXPIRED

How much can i get for an Xbox softmodded console in for sale thread?

Just wondering what the going rate for this console is on here. It comes with a controller s.

It comes with XBMC as well

Cheers

8 Comments

not sure but remember you can't list it in the fs/ft forum for 7 days once you get this thread locked, just in case you didn't know:thumbsup:

yeah, i fell into that

a stupid rule

Original Poster

ants97;6168771

not sure but remember you can't list it in the fs/ft forum for 7 days … not sure but remember you can't list it in the fs/ft forum for 7 days once you get this thread locked, just in case you didn't know:thumbsup:

I didnt know i should have just listed it with a price in for sale thread.

A stupid rule:x

Original Poster

rehydrated;6168807

What size is the HD Bob? I'll give you £25 for it :thumbsup:

Its the standard hard drive and regarding that price ill wait to see what the going rate is.:)

bob100;6169011

I didnt know i should have just listed it with a price in for sale … I didnt know i should have just listed it with a price in for sale thread.A stupid rule:x

You should've done, but you don't know a price, hence this thread.

Original Poster

thesaint;6169057

You should've done, but you don't know a price, hence this thread.

yeah but i could have just put a price of £50 and wait for people to tell me thats way too much

bob100;6169122

yeah but i could have just put a price of £50 and wait for people to tell … yeah but i could have just put a price of £50 and wait for people to tell me thats way too much

Wouldn't work, as no one would be interested if it was way over-priced.

£20 delivered I would say.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1833
    2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
    4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions