How much can i get for this?

I want to sell this necklace

swarovski.com/Web…109

it has been used but is in really good condition, can anyone help? Thanks.

(not sure if this is in the right section)

4 Comments

Banned

Wouldn't like to say, is Rhodium plated isn't it, not Gold?
Do you have the origional chain, box etc?

Its beautiful so I think there'd definately be a market for it, depends how much you'd be happy with I suppose?

If I were you I'd try around £40, but this might not be as much as you want.x

Original Poster

H_K;4924382

Wouldn't like to say, is Rhodium plated isn't it, not Gold?Do you have … Wouldn't like to say, is Rhodium plated isn't it, not Gold?Do you have the origional chain, box etc?Its beautiful so I think there'd definately be a market for it, depends how much you'd be happy with I suppose?If I were you I'd try around £40, but this might not be as much as you want.x

Yeah it's rhodium and i have everything it came with. I thought around that much but i wasn't sure. Thank you x

Banned

xSpoiltPrincessx;4924435

Yeah it's rhodium and i have everything it came with. I thought around … Yeah it's rhodium and i have everything it came with. I thought around that much but i wasn't sure. Thank you x

Well that's what I'd ask for it, it's 2/3 of the origional price then which isnt too bad if its worn but still good cond, esp with everything with it.

I suppose it depends what money people have at the moment too, it might pay you to hold onto it until xmas/valentines day if you can afford to.

Original Poster

H_K;4924456

Well that's what I'd ask for it, it's 2/3 of the origional price then … Well that's what I'd ask for it, it's 2/3 of the origional price then which isnt too bad if its worn but still good cond, esp with everything with it.I suppose it depends what money people have at the moment too, it might pay you to hold onto it until xmas/valentines day if you can afford to.

Oh valentines would have been a great time! The reason i'm thinking of selling it is i don't wear it now and it's sitting in a drawer so thought someone could appreciate it. thanks for your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2448
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1214
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763894
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086

See more discussions