Groups
    EXPIRED

How much can I get for this?

For a used MDA Vario 3 locked to T-Mobile

10 Comments

Original Poster

Also will have to relist this:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…o-2
    As the buyer unfortunately had some payment issues.

remember when you do relist you have to close this thread and wait seven days from closure as there are new rules

Original Poster

boothy;5152137

remember when you do relist you have to close this thread and wait seven … remember when you do relist you have to close this thread and wait seven days from closure as there are new rules

I cant see the new rule. Do you have a link to the rule?

KOGONAI;5152257

I cant see the new rule. Do you have a link to the rule?

[SIZE=3]LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST [/SIZE]Full FS Rules will apply … [SIZE=3]LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST [/SIZE]Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

Original Poster

So if I change the title & you move it to FS/FT then its okay. Right?

No but this can be closed as you're had no other advice than the rule quoted ^ by boothy thanks

You can then list in FS

Banned

rayman;5159179

No but this can be closed as you're had no other advice than the rule … No but this can be closed as you're had no other advice than the rule quoted ^ by boothy thanks :)You can then list in FS

after waiting 7 full days surely :?

Original Poster

Thanks, I will report it to be closed & relist it for Sale.

KOGONAI;5151980

Also will have to relist … Also will have to relist this:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/382649/fs-brand-new-boxed-mda-vario-2As the buyer unfortunately had some payment issues.

sassie;5159216

after waiting 7 full days surely :?

Not for this one, but for relisting the above before seven days have passed.

KOGONAI;5159218

Thanks, I will report it to be closed & relist it for Sale.

rayman;5159303

Not for this one, but for relisting the above before seven days have … Not for this one, but for relisting the above before seven days have passed.

Sorry my rushed reply wasn't quite right above. As pointed out by sassie before I replied, the full rules do apply here and listing any items in Miscellaneous in the first place will require a seven day wait before relisting in the FS forum.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27105
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1730
    3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2337
    4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1527

See more discussions