How much can I sell Macbook Pro 13 2016 No touchbar for?

8 replies
Found 9th Jul
Was bought in November 2016.
It's cosmetically in perfect condition apart from a couple of chips on one side (has been dropped 2 days ago sadly, otherwise would be mint).
Works perfectly and has Applecare for the next 3 years.

I am thinking of 1K. What's your opinion? Cheers

8 Comments

In the past I used to use mac2sell.net (website currently down for some reason) to get an idea of a price. Here are a few more pointers: macworld.co.uk/how…68/

HTH.

You need to be honest to yourself. Something isn't cosmetically perfect "apart from" ....it is either perfect or not. As long as you are honest then the price should reflect what it is worth.

Original Poster

I just meant the only imperfections are the two chips. The rest is immaculate. Of course I'm knocking off pounds already for that reason.
I paid £1400. It's got applecare worth £229.i am thinking of pricing it at 1K.

If I was spending that much on a Mac, I would go for a Apple store refurb which is £1149 and they'll be almost new with no dents, bumps, etc.

Original Poster

tempt

If I was spending that much on a Mac, I would go for a Apple store refurb … If I was spending that much on a Mac, I would go for a Apple store refurb which is £1149 and they'll be almost new with no dents, bumps, etc.

Yep but only 1 year of warranty. Mine has 3 for a couple of chips.

If I was going to spend 1K on a second hand laptop rather save little longer and get brand new

hearts22

I just meant the only imperfections are the two chips. The rest is … I just meant the only imperfections are the two chips. The rest is immaculate. Of course I'm knocking off pounds already for that reason. I paid £1400. It's got applecare worth £229.i am thinking of pricing it at 1K.

Did you pay £1400 or £1629

I have an imac a couple of ipads a macbook air and an iphone, and at this price level have always purchased new.

Original Poster

I paid around 1400 pounds then spent £229 for the Applecare on top of that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!47
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?913
    3. Four Xbox 360 titles to be enhanced for Xbox One X11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3484

See more discussions