I’m looking to sell my iPhone 5, 16GB in Black

Good condition and the battery holds really well

Anyone got an idea

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Check your last post. I also posted a link for selling old and unused mobiles on there as well.

hotukdeals.com/dis…232

I would say about £75, maybe a little more if in excellent condition. You can install a battery monitoring app to check the condition of the battery. No one is going to touch it if the wear level is high. Personally i like AIDA64 great little app, I’m sure plenty of other good apps available.
Edited by: "AirbusA380" 7th Jan

There are many companies such as evirophone, o2 recycle etc who recycle phones. Just google phone recycling. You can fill in a quick form and it will tell you what price you can get. Unlocked your looking at about £40-50 and locked your looking at about £30-40. It’s quite an old phone and the 16gb is the base model which not many people want due to lack of space.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 7th Jan

You could sell it for what ever you want, no rules against any price.

Sell it on Shpock or Gumtree apps locally around 80- 100 quid

Original Poster

LemonHead2 h, 10 m ago

Check your last post. I also posted a link for selling old and unused …Check your last post. I also posted a link for selling old and unused mobiles on there as well.https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/how-much-can-i-sell-my-iphone-se-64gb-space-gray-for-2872232

Thank you

Original Poster

Blusphere4 m ago

Sell it on Shpock or Gumtree apps locally around 80- 100 quid

Will give it a go mate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions