How much can I sell my Playstation 4 for?

Found 20th Jun 2017
I have:

Sony Playstation 4 1TB Ultimate Player Edition

1 Controller original

All leads original

All booklets

GTA V

BlackOps 3

Call of Duty Infininte Warfare with COD 4 Remastered

Whats the best I can get for this do you reckon guys?

Thanks guys

BTW I got my PS4 in 2015 November if anyone's wondering which one it is
Community Updates
14 Comments
I would probably advertise it for £220 but depends on condition ( Going off Like New Boxed )

PS4 1tb £160
Gta V £20
Black Ops 3 £20
Infinate warfare £20
Edited by: "westy90" 20th Jun 2017
£130 - £150, assuming it has no warranty. That is how much I would probably pay if I was looking to buy. You could check it against cex prices?
they're only going for about a tenner now, I'll message you my address
depends where you sell it
will get more if you sell it yourself on gumtree ebay etc
will get less but also less hassle at a reseller like cex / game etc
Original Poster
It's warranty till November
westy90

I would probably advertise it for £220 but depends on conditionPS4 1tb … I would probably advertise it for £220 but depends on conditionPS4 1tb £160Gta V £20Black Ops 3 £20Infinate warfare £20

​you're having a laugh aren't you?

infinite warfare can be got for about £10 new and the other two £15 used.
Original Poster
Mate, my console was purchased in 2015 November if it helps understanding which one it is
you_gotta_be_kidding

​you're having a laugh aren't you? infinite warfare can be got for about £ … ​you're having a laugh aren't you? infinite warfare can be got for about £10 new and the other two £15 used.

​Cex give £160 cash
£202 trade
For the lot

So yea maybe I over shot it a bit
Edited by: "westy90" 20th Jun 2017
Original Poster
westy90

​Cex give £160 cash£202 trade For the lotSo yea maybe I over shot it a bit … ​Cex give £160 cash£202 trade For the lotSo yea maybe I over shot it a bit

Mate. Is prices on their site fixed? The cash in prices or they mess you about when u take it in?
WestMidlands

Mate. Is prices on their site fixed? The cash in prices or they mess you … Mate. Is prices on their site fixed? The cash in prices or they mess you about when u take it in?

no they are fixed on the day

so long as the condition is fair and all works you will get the price on the website - but they will tewst it first

but the price can change day by day ..... and in some cases can go up !

EliTom
Have followed gumtree for the last six months until a jumped on a PS4 pro deal. Month ago.
Anything priced at £200 above simply didn't move and would return to the top of my search week after week.
Separate any games out and eBay em. PS4 will probably shift for £150. Job done.
I got a new one from Tesco with FIFA at Xmas this year for 150 less 20% staff discount. worked out around £120, new with controller. I know not everyone can get the discount but price is something to bear in mind.
westy90

​Cex give £160 cash£202 trade For the lotSo yea maybe I over shot it a bit … ​Cex give £160 cash£202 trade For the lotSo yea maybe I over shot it a bit

​If I'm selling outright I always go between CEX trade and sell price so £180 bang on tbf.
would have to be less than 200
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants