How much can I sell my PS4?

Found 18th Feb
Got no more time to play it anymore unfortunately.

How much can I sell it for? It’s:

Sony PlayStation 4 Console, 1TB Ultimate players edition. Got it in 2015 not sure which model it is exactly.

Got the controller, ear piece, cables and paper work.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Looking on Ebay bay looking at 170-190, then takeaway ebay fees 13.4% and £10 postage, 137-154£ after fees

if you list on ebay today there is £1 selling fees so you can scoop most of that 170-190 up or list in facebook selling page for 150£ to save sending
Edited by moderator: "edit" 18th Feb
Original Poster
whelan18916 m ago

Looking on Ebay bay looking at 170-190, then takeaway ebay fees 13.4% and …Looking on Ebay bay looking at 170-190, then takeaway ebay fees 13.4% and £10 postage, 137-154£ after feesif you list on ebay today there is £1 selling fees so you can scoop most of that 170-190 up or list in facebook selling page for 150£ to save sending

Probably list on Spock and gum tree

How much for just the console, cables and controller you reckon?
Less than it was worth previously unfortunately for you, good advice was given previously you obviously didn't follow.

hotukdeals.com/dis…714
Original Poster
andynicol24 m ago

Less than it was worth previously unfortunately for you, good advice was …Less than it was worth previously unfortunately for you, good advice was given previously you obviously didn't follow.https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/how-much-can-i-sell-my-playstation-4-for-2721714

I know. Started using it again, now I stopped
WestMidlands1 h, 28 m ago

Probably list on Spock and gum treeHow much for just the console, cables …Probably list on Spock and gum treeHow much for just the console, cables and controller you reckon?

I'd say 150£ish, you might be better of selling with one controller and selling other seperatly, lost 15£ less if they only want one controller, can easily fetch 15£ for one
Original Poster
whelan1894 m ago

I'd say 150£ish, you might be better of selling with one controller and …I'd say 150£ish, you might be better of selling with one controller and selling other seperatly, lost 15£ less if they only want one controller, can easily fetch 15£ for one

Shall I sell console one controller cables and manuals

Then sell the 3 games and controller separate
The last I checked you can only sell it once. Unless you a) Steal it back or b) get given it back.
WestMidlands18th Feb

Shall I sell console one controller cables and manuals Then sell the 3 …Shall I sell console one controller cables and manuals Then sell the 3 games and controller separate

Probs get more money but if you can't be asked to wait in just sell all the stuff for 150-170£, think you should be happy with that amount considering the age of the console
I recently sold my 500gb PS4 on gumtree for £150 with 5 decent games...sold within 2 hours so may be worth putting it up for a bit more than you want allowing some room for the hagglers
Just sold slim ps4 500gb with battlefield1 n drive on ebay.
199£ collection only (postage n fake PayPal claim after 6 mnts)
Original Poster
Pieszy885 m ago

Just sold slim ps4 500gb with battlefield1 n drive on ebay.199£ …Just sold slim ps4 500gb with battlefield1 n drive on ebay.199£ collection only (postage n fake PayPal claim after 6 mnts)

Not doing eBay sale. Unless it’s pay in cash collection mate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants