Expired

How much cashback have you received?

Found 2nd Nov 2006
Just looking at my quidco account, realised since April, so in 6 months I've earned £244.88 (validated) in cashback, and Received £183 of that. I'm not a big spender and was quite suprised to see how much I'd received back in the space of 6 months... I wonder how many people are shopping fairly regularly on the internet, as I do - for gifts, etc. and don't realise they could be receiving this money back.

So.. how much have you made by cashback sites?

1. Misc
  2. Cashback
25 Comments

nearly a thousand in one year...897 to be precise so far!!!

Here's mine - I joined quidco exactly a year ago!

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2553/quidcots5.jpg

pre-reg

nearly a thousand in one year...897 to be precise so far!!!

WOW!!! .

Ive been in a year too, lots of outstanding tho from quite a while back some of it

Tracked AddedValidatedReceivedPaidDeclinedTotal
96.87 140.00 12.68 232.45 0.00 482.00

Wait till mr grdesign comes along....

I like Quidco!! :oops:

Since end of Feb 06 Total: £1869, recieved, £1530

Plus around £300 on Topcashback

my, how much do you guys spend to get this much cashback?

Mines currently at £476...
Got to love cashback! & Tom for me it certainly helps *cough* persuading the wife to go shopping through Quidco!

Just a measly £147 for me, lots of tiny transactions though. Only big cashback for me has been the prudential car insurance.

I've earnt £410 & so far been paid £372.

I also have queries on a further £114, if I ever get them!

tom_rayner

my, how much do you guys spend to get this much cashback?

I've got no idea, but it's all things I would have been buying anyway. The biggies have been the home insurance - £65 from zurich, £30 from a mobileshop contract, there was a dell machine in there somewhere....

£569 in just over 12 months...normal stuff....I'm just a careful shopper and always check Q first:-D
(Includes the pru insurance deal of course)

around £265 in a few months

think i should start spending more!!! only received about £100

i always seem to forget to use it

Original Poster

For the people earning thousands.. .are you making that from doing the big cashbacks like health/home insurance, mobile phone deals, or is it really from small 1-10% cashback on shopping?

My biggest cashback was £60 from Home Insurance - was great, because it really was the cheapest home insurance I could find even without cashback, and then 2 months later I get the £60 back too! Fantastic.

Reaps

i always seem to forget to use it

Likewise, I race to deals so quickly to avoid missing out that I don't think about Quidco til it's too late. Disappointed to see that all my earnings were wiped out in admin fees a couple of weeks ago - just as I was looking forward to a free pack of cigs :pirate:

I think a lot of people earned huge quidco money from the cashbacks offered by online gambling sites...which I avoid at all costs ...although with hindsight the cashbacks would have come in handy.

Renewing your home/car insurance and mobile phone contract each year through Quidco should net you at least £120...more if you had luck and your insurance renewal was around the time that Prudential were giving £100 cashback.

So how have you made all that money grdesign?

CWhatley

For the people earning thousands.. .are you making that from doing the … For the people earning thousands.. .are you making that from doing the big cashbacks like health/home insurance, mobile phone deals, or is it really from small 1-10% cashback on shopping?My biggest cashback was £60 from Home Insurance - was great, because it really was the cheapest home insurance I could find even without cashback, and then 2 months later I get the £60 back too! Fantastic.

Spend a lot mostly. Done all the gambling sites too.

Yeah I did my car insurance and did most of the gambling sites as well... It's surprising how it adds up! ;-)

I could kick myself... I've been buying presents online for over 5 years and I never even heard about cashback sites like quidco until last week.

I feel like a chump!

larabella

I could kick myself... I've been buying presents online for over 5 years … I could kick myself... I've been buying presents online for over 5 years and I never even heard about cashback sites like quidco until last week. I feel like a chump!

Awww, don't feel like a chump larabella. Just be glad you found "us" and Quidco before Christmas and not after!

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

cutthroat_jake

Awww, don't feel like a chump larabella. Just be glad you found "us" and … Awww, don't feel like a chump larabella. Just be glad you found "us" and Quidco before Christmas and not after!:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Thanks Jake But I still feel chumpish. I missed two juicy hmv promotions in the last couple of weeks, too. Missing the 20% off was careless, but missing the 15% off too... well, that takes skill, dammit.

I need to take a bargain-pouncer crash course, methinks!

Tracked £21.69

Validated £86.84

Received £0.00

Paid £101.96

Declined £6.86

Total £210.49

This is since mid June, all on stuff I would have bought anyway and every last penny thanks to Hotukdeals. Add this to the money saved from members' tips on here and it must run close to £1000 saved. (The declined figure is all from HMV's 'special deals' which don't actually get delivered)

i've received an incredible 839 pounds
Post a comment
@
    Text